All Discussions Tagged 'flow' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JV Equity Partners wanted for cash flowing projects. Great Returns!! Passive!!

S & S Holdings Inc, Florida based company is looking for JV equity partners for hotels, gas station portfolios, land development, and a…

Started by Chris Swain

3 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by Alejandrosamuel

☛ High Pre-Approval Rate|Small Business Loans| No Upfront Fee's☚

Instant Quick Capital provides small businesseswith the capital they need to grow.*All loans subject to lender approval.Unlike tradition…

Started by Chris Swain

0 Aug 9, 2019

Cash Flow Loans Available For Small Business Owners

Instant Quick Capital provides small businesseswith the capital they need to grow.*All loans subject to lender approval.Unlike traditional…

Started by Chris Swain

0 Jun 6, 2019

Funding for new build Texas 4plex - cash flowing very well!

Hello,I am looking for the quickest funding process with the least out of pocket costs (lower than the typical 25% down).  Please only cont…

Started by Chris Harp

1 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Portfolio Lenders

Hello, I have the opportunity to acquire a group of properties to buy and hold.  I would like to speak with private lenders that can perfo…

Started by R. Everett Brown

17 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Requesting Mortgage-backed loans

Good evening. We are offering great ROI opportunities by proposing Mortgage-backed loans. Nationwide, we create mortgages by selling rental…

Started by Chaz Hall

3 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Ranchinskiy Vasily

We pay you 10% preferred return + equity share on this 10+ cap opportunity

ELF HOMES, INC. has a unique opportunity for investors to participate in the purchase of a bank-owned portfolio of 18 Baton Rouge, LA renta…

Started by Louis Sirico

0 Aug 11, 2014

17 turn-key w/FINANCING

Great opportunity! 17 turn-key SFR properties in Indianapolis. Rehabed, rented and ready to go. Also, we have financing in place with just…

Started by Darwin Fielding

0 Apr 16, 2014

Seeking funding for Memphis SFH portfolio. 140 homes with strong cash flow, lots of equity.

We have been offered a 140-home portfolio in Memphis. Owner is selling to help wrap up estate planning, and has a low cost basis in all pro…

Started by John Busser

5 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Versatile - CEO

$60-100k - 6-12mo - Funding for purchase and renovation of rental property in Memphis, TN.

Help kick start my investing career and build a solid business relationship for the future. Looking for lender for $60,000 - $100,000. Term…

Started by Nicholas Spinner

6 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service