All Discussions Tagged 'construction' (291)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bridge loans, Commrcial loans, Construction loans

We are a nationwide premier commercial real estate investment banking firm. We offer clients a full capital stack which includes: debt, equ…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Jul 1, 2014

Lending/investment Opportunity of $135 Million for a Stunning Late-Stage "Shovel Ready", Green Field, Luxury Resort Community

Global multi billion dollar sponsorship. The sponsor has already invested over $130MM of equity into the project. Location : Mexico

Started by Michael Nguyen

24 May 16, 2014
Reply by Ron Coleman

Bridge loans? Construction loans? Purchase or Refinance?

Our firm does it all.. Through out the USA and in some cases other countries as well.. Email me your executive summary and I will have my u…

Started by Roger Abuata

1 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Sean Richway

► North Dakota hot market hotel permit ready looking for NON Recourse construction debt 35% equity in place 31% plus ROI on total project ◄

● Feature deal ….North Dakota equity either short of long term 24 months MAX.. 6 more after this one all US projects ●  GC / Developmen…

Started by Grant Smereczynsky

12 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Mike Williams

Financing available for residential, investment and commercial properties.

Pan Am Mortgage offers financing for properties in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania,Virginia, Maryland and Florida. We are a…

Started by Mitch Knezevic

1 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Joe Duane

Private Equity Fund capable of providing 95% financing Commercial Financing, Alternative energy and Construction Projects, Hospitality, as well as Technology projects

We are the exclusive agent and underwriter for a Private Equity Fund capable of providing 95% financing Commercial real estate, Oil, Gas, M…

Started by Anil Kumar S.A

1 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Curtis Branson

Eastern Capital, LLC. Just funded a $43,000,000 project.. Are you looking for private funds?

When opportunity knocks, you should open the door, at least to see what is on the other side of the door, here at eastern capital, we have…

Started by Roger Abuata

5 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Curtis Branson

Nationwide Private Funding Available - LTV's up to 75% and 100% LTC - Very Competitive Terms

I have some of the best loan and terms for all of your commercial, industrial, multi-family, residential investment, construction and devel…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Mar 16, 2014

I CAN HELP WITH ALL YOUR COMMERCIAL PROJECTS FUNDING

I can assist you with all your commercial projects funding, I do Hotel, Motel, Multifamily apartments, Retail shopping centers, Malls, Seni…

Started by Roger Abuata

1 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Let me help you arrange financing

Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. I am a funding consultant and I have quite of few funding sources that lend money on projec…

Started by Daniel bedford

0 Mar 11, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service