All Discussions Tagged 'and' (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GAP Funding Available - All 50 States - No Upfront Fees - No Income or Asset Documentation required

GAP Funding Available - All 50 States - No Upfront Fees - No Income or Asset Documentation required $25K - $250K USD per person All 50 St…

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

0 Oct 11, 2016

Funding Solutions

Funding Solutions There are   REI Funding Alternatives:  Working  with a company that understands  the difficulties that we face in acq…

Started by Linda Hair

0 Sep 26, 2016

Trinidad and Tobago Resort

This Trinidad and Tobago based 21 acres (1,000 sf of beachfront) resort upon completion will consists of 126 townhouses (2 and 3 bedroom un…

Started by Otis Murray

3 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Simmy Ahluwalia

Fix & Flip Financing: $150K - $2.5M with No Minimum Credit, No Prepayment Penalty, and up to an 80% LTV.

Need Real Estate Fix & Flip Financing?  Fix & Flip Guidelines: - Loan Amount: $150K - $2.5M+ - Collateral: Non-Owner Occupied Real…

Started by John Doe

22 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Corey Roshel

Funding Sought for Acquisition and Rehab of a 14 Unit Apartment Building

I am currently seeking funding for the acquisition and renovation of a 14 unit property located in Springfield, Massachusetts. The funding…

Started by Nancy Horanzy

32 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Seeking Rehab and Flip Loan or Investor

I'm seeking a loan to start a rehab project. I have one potential property I'm interested in flipping. I can give you the links to it, if i…

Started by Walysia Clark

32 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

$45k Needed for fix and flip in Oklahoma.

$45k Needed for fix and flip in Oklahoma. Property is a U.S.D.A. Repo 3 bed 1 bath under contract and in Escrow. I am converting to 3 bed 2…

Started by Chris Roberts

2 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

Under contract

Seeking loan for acquisition and repair the ARV is $150,000 in need of $75,000, non owner occupied have buyer lined up for quick fix and fl…

Started by Ken Rogers

15 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Helen Erickson

Can Fixing & Flipping Be More Beneficial Or Harmful For You?

We all want to make money... it pays our bills, allows us to buy things we want and helps us more comfortably survive. So of course, when s…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 May 27, 2016

Atlanta Residential "Fix and Flip" Financing

Searching for short-term residential "fix and flip" financing for Atlanta, GA area properties, (financing amounts would be between $200,000…

Started by Gary Brockhoff

32 May 19, 2016
Reply by Charles Clarkson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service