All Discussions Tagged 'Tax' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SYNDICATION

HAVE YOU INVESTED IN A COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SYNDICATION?Get immediate liquidity withoutselling your ownership interestWhether you own 10%…

Started by Reginald Metts

0 Sep 22, 2020

Private Money for ☑ Purchase Orders, Account Receivables, Equipment Leasing☑

Get the financing you need with our direct lending!General * Clients located anywhere in the United States* International clients who ar…

Started by Chris Swain

0 Aug 30, 2019

Tax Foreclosure

Lender needed for tax foreclosure property. Loan needs to be based on the property or deal itself and not the investor or the investors fin…

Started by Ha'Son Allah

4 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by greg richard

Tax Foreclosure

Lender needed for tax foreclosure property. Loan needs to be based on the property or deal itself and not the investor or the investors fin…

Started by Ha'Son Allah

1 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by ENELDES PLC

Tax Foreclosure

Started by Ha'Son Allah

0 Jul 24, 2015

Cost Segregation Services

Are you OVERPAYING your INCOME TAXES?By accelerating depreciation in accordance with IRS rulings, Cost Segregation will reduce income taxes…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Feb 23, 2015

Funding Partner Needed To Purchase & Rehab

Seeking Funding Partner to purchase 14 properties within SC. Most are SFR's, most are occupied with long term tenants and I have a contract…

Started by Margaret Tate

1 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Awesome opportunity to partner 50/50 or to fund my projects 100%, buy the contract!

Hi I am seeking 100% funding for the purchase of SF Homes in the great unsaturated State of South Carolina. Here is an example of  a home t…

Started by Margaret Tate

9 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Nikki Hauenstein

Tax Auctions

We constantly realize returns far greater than the S&P. However, some people that attend tax auctions pay far too much for properties.…

Started by Kent Woodard

9 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Kent Woodard

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service