All Discussions Tagged 'Real' (274)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need a hard money loan for $100,000

I am trying to buy 15 units. These 15 units are 7 houses & 4 duplexes. The purchase price is $152,000 and I need just $100,000. The 15…

Started by Maria Alvez

28 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by RALPH EDWARD

Wilson Real Estate Group LLC

Wilson Real Estate Group LLC is in need of funding for it's company I would like to get some purchase money for an Apartment Building that…

Started by Harold Wilson Jr

14 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by JIM CHEATHAM

Rental Property Investing 101 – Tips for Future Investment Property Owners

Rental Property Investing 101 – Tips for Future Investment Property Owners   Here are tips to get started.   •             Go for the long…

Started by Joseph V. Scorese

1 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Melissa Stewart

Get the financing you need for your Business, Real Estate or Start Up!

Need to get financing for expansion or a new business?Have credit issues that are preventing you from getting financing? We're currently of…

Started by ProDS

0 Oct 11, 2014

Good Funding or do not use - URGENT

I am looking to find someone who has actually received funding from Jerethan Funding Inc. They post in the blog section of Real Estate Fina…

Started by Raoul Marchando

1 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Stacey Brotherton

Hedge Fund Real Estate Finance Line of Credit up to $3 Million

Hedge Fund Real Estate Finance Line of Credit up to $3 Million Rehab lines of Credit up to $3 Million. Client must have completed 3 rehab/f…

Started by Arnold Walker

1 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Nancy Sewell

Investment-Grade Real Estate for Seasoned Investors and Institutions

My name is Fred and I am part of a National Group of Educated Real Estate Investors and a Clearing House for Investment-Grade Real Estate.…

Started by Fred

0 Aug 26, 2014

WHAT DO LENDERS, BORROWERS AND INVESTORS HAVE IN COMMON!!!!!!

My name is Denise Josephs, I Am A Financier & I Am EVP of High Rises LLC The Topic for This Post Is: A) What Do Lenders, Investors and…

Started by Denise Josephs

0 Aug 21, 2014

Investor financing new loan program!

We have just partnered with a new lender to bring you a great new program. Get financing for your investments, flips or even a refinance! N…

Started by ProDS

0 Aug 20, 2014

I am crowdfunding and I need your help.

Hello R.E.F. Community, I am starting up a Real Estate business and I am accepting donations via Fundly.com. I know that may seem unusual,…

Started by DeShane Chandler

3 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Michael Stone

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service