All Discussions Tagged 'Properties' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Private Portfolio

I have a client who's selling their private portfolio of 127 homes in Atlanta, for $20m to $21m.  The value of the property was just determ…

Started by Carlos Gomez

6 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Wilson Curtis

Key Investment Guidelines For Rental SFR Properties

WINSTON ROWE & ASSOCIATES Whether you're looking for a conduit, traditional or hard money funding solutions. Winston Rowe and Associate…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Oct 5, 2016

Bird Dog,

Hello I'm a private Investor, I invest  in fix and Flip homes i also do "Bird dog" Deals for other Private investor who need to find the ri…

Started by Carlos M Rivera Jr

2 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Blair Watkins

LOOKING FOR WHOLESALERS, REHABBERS, LENDERS, REALTORS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, CONTRACTORS, ETC... THAT NEEDS FUND FOR RENOVATION (NATIONWIDE)

Estimate Real Estate Professionals: Our investors provides FUNDS FOR RENOVATION for properties that will be sale once we fix it. If you wa…

Started by Financier Investment Group

2 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by roberts shawn

I need a hard money loan for $100,000

I am trying to buy 15 units. These 15 units are 7 houses & 4 duplexes. The purchase price is $152,000 and I need just $100,000. The 15…

Started by Maria Alvez

28 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by RALPH EDWARD

Investment-Grade Real Estate for Seasoned Investors and Institutions

My name is Fred and I am part of a National Group of Educated Real Estate Investors and a Clearing House for Investment-Grade Real Estate.…

Started by Fred

0 Aug 26, 2014

Commercial Properties

I'm an Investor,  I Bird Dog Commercial Properties across the USA. Currently I have a stock pile of properties available For Sale and Off M…

Started by Mike Gifford

0 Jul 3, 2014

Tampa Investment Deal | 3/2 Block in Tampa Bay - AMOUNT REQ: $20,000

Hi, my name is Ryan from Tampa Investment Deals in Tampa, FL. http://www.TampaInvestmentDeals.com I am seeking a private lender to assist i…

Started by Tampa Investment Deals.com -Ryan

8 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by b. wood

Funding Partner Needed To Purchase & Rehab

Seeking Funding Partner to purchase 14 properties within SC. Most are SFR's, most are occupied with long term tenants and I have a contract…

Started by Margaret Tate

1 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Awesome opportunity to partner 50/50 or to fund my projects 100%, buy the contract!

Hi I am seeking 100% funding for the purchase of SF Homes in the great unsaturated State of South Carolina. Here is an example of  a home t…

Started by Margaret Tate

9 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Nikki Hauenstein

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service