All Discussions Tagged 'Estate' (257)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WE HAVE MORE PRIVATE MONEY THAN DEALS. WE NEED MORE DEALS TO GROW OUR PRIVATE FUNDS WITH. WE LOVE TO FUND RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL/MULTIFAMILY REHAB LOANS, ACQUISITIONS, REFI’S, FIX AND FLIP, ETC.!

Private Money Exchange is your private money partner, for single, multi-family and commercial investment properties. Private Money Exchange…

Started by Ben J. Rodriguez

6 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by James Ali

Learn About Our Community of Real Estate Investors

Even though many people became filthy rich through real estate, on the flip side many people lost their real estate wealth because of their…

Started by Fred

0 Dec 28, 2014

12 Property Purchase need 80% LTV close in next 60 days with 3 strong Guarantors

My two partners and I are looking to purchase 12 properties for $735,000 here before year end.  We need to find a lender that will do 80% L…

Started by JJ

18 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Kirkland Dean

I need a hard money loan for $100,000

I am trying to buy 15 units. These 15 units are 7 houses & 4 duplexes. The purchase price is $152,000 and I need just $100,000. The 15…

Started by Maria Alvez

28 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by RALPH EDWARD

Wilson Real Estate Group LLC

Wilson Real Estate Group LLC is in need of funding for it's company I would like to get some purchase money for an Apartment Building that…

Started by Harold Wilson Jr

14 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by JIM CHEATHAM

Rental Property Investing 101 – Tips for Future Investment Property Owners

Rental Property Investing 101 – Tips for Future Investment Property Owners   Here are tips to get started.   •             Go for the long…

Started by Joseph V. Scorese

1 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Melissa Stewart

Get the financing you need for your Business, Real Estate or Start Up!

Need to get financing for expansion or a new business?Have credit issues that are preventing you from getting financing? We're currently of…

Started by ProDS

0 Oct 11, 2014

Good Funding or do not use - URGENT

I am looking to find someone who has actually received funding from Jerethan Funding Inc. They post in the blog section of Real Estate Fina…

Started by Raoul Marchando

1 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Stacey Brotherton

Investment-Grade Real Estate for Seasoned Investors and Institutions

My name is Fred and I am part of a National Group of Educated Real Estate Investors and a Clearing House for Investment-Grade Real Estate.…

Started by Fred

0 Aug 26, 2014

WHAT DO LENDERS, BORROWERS AND INVESTORS HAVE IN COMMON!!!!!!

My name is Denise Josephs, I Am A Financier & I Am EVP of High Rises LLC The Topic for This Post Is: A) What Do Lenders, Investors and…

Started by Denise Josephs

0 Aug 21, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service