All Discussions Tagged 'commercial' (838)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOAN AVAILABLE FOR USA AND CANADA REAL ESTATE, COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRY SECTORS FROM $500K TO $500M. please note we dont provide 100% financing.

LOAN AVAILABLE FOR USA AND CANADA REAL ESTATE, COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRY SECTORS FROM $500K TO $500M. please note we dont provide 100% financing…

Started by Anil Kumar S.A

0 Mar 23, 2013

Require Financiers or JV partner for Real Estate Residential and Commercial development, based in Mumbai

My clients who are in real estate residential and commercial development are looking for financiers to fund the project or JV partners for…

Started by GBMC

0 Mar 19, 2013

loan available for real estate, construction, Raw Land, development, commercial RE, Equity, asset, business, working capital available.!

Our Finance company- a licensed mortgage brokerage office, specializes in the placement of commercial loans in Canada and the USA and some…

Started by Anil Kumar S.A

2 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Anil Kumar S.A

Looking for Financing?

What is the best way to introduce our services? Southeastern Business Funding The company has its roots in completing M&A transactions…

Started by Harold Kolbe

1 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Andy Voikos

Seeking Commercial Projects Needing Funding in US & Canada!

Specializing in bridge loans and short-term (or gap) commercial real estate loans for all asset classes* in the USA and Canada ranging from…

Started by Linda King

0 Mar 15, 2013

Niche Commercial RE Lending - Mutlifamily and Apartment Complexes

I wanted to introduce 2 niche Commercial RE financing programs from the same lender that could fill a void for many investors (even FOREIG…

Started by Jared Rine

0 Mar 6, 2013

Seeking Seller-Financed Commercial Mortgage or Business Notes!

I am providing cash payouts for partial or full Notes! No Obligation and No Fee I am working within the US for either commercial property o…

Started by Linda King

0 Mar 1, 2013

We Are Paying $5 Million Dollars Plus For A Referral

Greetings! My name is Calvin Butler; Consultant & CEO of 1st Choice Financial Consultants; aka "FCFC".   I want to extend to you an op…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Mar 1, 2013

Seeking genuine Joint venture investor for REO or short sale flagged hotels from the bank

Looking for a equity partner where the investor would initially function as the investor for 100% of the project cost (to buy direct from t…

Started by Latif Kassam

0 Feb 27, 2013

BRIC LLC…STATED INCOME COMMERCIAL LOAN

BRIC LLC will be able to consider a mixed-use property mortgage up to 70% LTV. Finalized LTV’s together with interest rates are determined…

Started by Anthony Henry

0 Feb 24, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service