All Discussions Tagged 'funding' (764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We Bring the Best Lending Services

I have joined forces with two companies that have allowed me to offer conventional commercial financing, with the best rates.  As well, I c…

Started by Jason Ross

0 May 22, 2013

Funding for you commercial projects, oil and gas and NPN's

Rhand Investments is a commercial funding firm. We specialize in funding, through our funding source, large scale commercial projects such…

Started by Jay Smalls

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by barasa evans

Funding avaialbale, over 100MM funded in the last 2 years

The entire loan process is reviewed by the staff Attorney's each step of the way, to ensure compliance. We offer Corporate financing, SBA…

Started by DLL INVESTMENT ENTERPRISES

4 May 15, 2013
Reply by DLL INVESTMENT ENTERPRISES

Better than JV

I work with a capital group who overs a product that is better than JV financing, because while the lender will put in up to half equity, h…

Started by Jason Ross

0 May 10, 2013

Meet Investors Face to Face May 30, 2013

Click Here To Register: REAL ESTATE DEALMAKERS CONFERENCE

Started by Jerry Butler

1 May 10, 2013
Reply by DLL INVESTMENT ENTERPRISES

Investment Groups Seeking Projects!

Hello Everyone, We have several Investment networking contacts within the US that currently are seeking projects to fun!  Their criteria wi…

Started by Linda King

3 May 8, 2013
Reply by Rebecca Pihlajisto

Southern California Loans To Serious Borrowers Only

I am a private lender, been writing loans in California for 40 years. Will cooperate with brokers, as well as lend to borrowers directly. I…

Started by Amir Halavi

0 May 4, 2013

LOANS/LINES OF CREDIT

"DLL" offers  personal loans up to 250K, in as little as 5 business days. All cash transactions, you need a 700 credit score and we can get…

Started by DLL INVESTMENT ENTERPRISES

0 Apr 18, 2013

Stunning Luxury Project, Pattaya, Thailand

Hi My client is seeking funding for a partners buyout. Funding requirement is circa $19m. I'd be interested in connecting with potential le…

Started by Ian Cunningham

9 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Mr Rio Chad

International Funding For Commercial Projects

Private Lending - Hard Money Speed & Flexibility For Commercial Projects Available Hotels, Resorts, Natural Resources, Shopping Centers…

Started by Linda King

0 Apr 7, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service