All Discussions Tagged 'money' (733)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Surety Bond A Scam?

I am seeking urgent help from professionals. I am sourcing funding for a construction project of mine. I have had offers for funding but th…

Started by Andre Diedericks

2 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Andre Diedericks

80% LTV Available For Mult-Family Hard Money Projects

Commercial Bridge/Hard Money: Entitlements, capital infusion, geographical regions, and market conditions are all considered in the approva…

Started by Tiffany Williams

0 Aug 16, 2013

private, direct funding available in Idaho and Oregon

This is a one time thing... Right now I have $60,000 that I am willing to lend personally. If you currently OWN a commercial or residential…

Started by Patrick Harding

0 Aug 11, 2013

How To Invest In Multifamily & Apartment Buildings - Winston Rowe & Associates

WINSTON ROWE & ASSOCIATES WEBSITE Winston Rowe & Associates has prepared this article to provide prospective clients with a strateg…

Started by Winston Rowe

1 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Paul meridith

SEARCHING FOR BUSINESS LOAN SERVICES!!

I/We are On this Wesite to located and obtain a Business Loan, (i.e. "Seed-Startup-Bridge Loan" etc.),!!  The Loan will be a Very Short Ter…

Started by Gary K. Mc Murtry

18 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Gary K. Mc Murtry

i need 30k immediatedly to purchase 2 duplexes in Johnstown, PA

I am seeking short term funding to purchase 2 duplexes in Johnstown, PA. All work is completed to close, need the funding.  I am willing to…

Started by Art Jackson

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

Fast Commercial Loans for Smaller $100k to $3M Deals

The PCFC Group actively assists clients who are seeking to obtain a smaller commercial loan ($100k to $3M). Our lender responds quickly to…

Started by Troy Ross

0 Aug 5, 2013

Having Difficulty Qualifying For A Conventional Loan In California?

I offer loans from private individuals that are based on the equity in existing real estate or based on a decent down payment for a purchas…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Jul 31, 2013

Allow seller held 2nd?

This used to be a very popular transaction a few years ago and something we used a lot. Are there any hard money or private lenders that al…

Started by Daniel D. Dawson

5 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Steve McCrann

From the owner of this website, regarding the sale and leasing of BG's and SBLC's

Hi everyone. Just a heads up... Please keep your postings real estate or mortgage related. Most of you are doing a fantastic job and I hav…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 20, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service