All Discussions Tagged 'money' (734)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More Funding, Less Headaches, Less Costs = More Money For You - Check Out This Tool

Hey Guys, I am all about making life easier. We are all looking for more money for our deals right? . I wanted to share this FREE tool that…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Jul 27, 2017

Here is an EASY way to Get More Financing for Your Deals and It Won't Cost You a Penny!

Hey Guys, I am all about making life easier. We are all looking for more financing for our deals. I wanted to share this FREE tool that I f…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Jul 27, 2017

Who needs Fix and Flip Financing????

Tired of Getting the Run Around on Financing? It's time to get you back on track! Nationwide Fix and Flip lending for residential and 1 -…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Jul 12, 2017

Who has funding for luxury homes?

Luxury home loans, jumbo programs, trophy lending... Who has it? Who can lend on residential real estate from $1 million to $10 million?

Started by Admin

1 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by Omada Resource Group

From Admin: We need more VERIFIED Funding Sources!

Hi everyone. I have deleted most of the previous verified funding sources from that page on this website because they had been verified a…

Started by Admin

94 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Undreese Gulley

PROOF of Funds Available in YOUR Bank Account Name, Worldwide from $50k+

Hello, We can offer this joint-venture service for honest, legitimate and capable clients who need to show POF to go to contract, or whatev…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 May 23, 2017

Get Funding for a Commercial or Residential Property Acquisition, Cashout or Refinance!!!

Capability to offer loans from $100K to $5M+ -------------------------------- Program Highlights: -NOO Residential & Commercial Prope…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 May 17, 2017

REFINANCE YOUR INVESTMENT PROPERTIES - CASH OUT OR RATE & TERM IS NO PROBLEM!

Refinance Your 1-4 Unit Investment Property - Cash Out is No Problem! * Fully Amortizing 30-Year Loan for Non-Owner Occupied Rental Propert…

Started by Admin

0 May 16, 2017

Residential Investment Purchase - DIRECT LENDER ONLY!

I have 3 residential investment properties. They are all buy and hold, with renters. I am interested in venturing into the "fix n flip" sid…

Started by Robert Boyd

4 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by SL Brown

Fix N Flip Funding Program!!

Residential Bridge Loan Program:Program Highlights: -Up to 90% LTC-Up to 85% of purchase price-100% of renovation budget-Up to 70% of ARV…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 Apr 21, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service