All Discussions Tagged 'money' (734)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heard No Too Many Times? New Lender With Solutions For Hard Deals -- Business AND Real Estate

Why Did You Get Turned Down? *Bad Credit? We have solutions. *No Credit? We have solutions. *Not Enough Income? We have solutions. *No…

Started by Admin

0 Jun 12, 2019

Private House Loan

I’m looking to buy a house in Washington State between Gig Harbor and Port Orchard. Looking for 3Bd 2Ba no stairs between 340-380K Credit i…

Started by Paul Hesch

7 Jun 4, 2019
Reply by Alan Jones

30 Day Seasoning On 1-4 Family Cash Out Refi -- Use Own Appraiser

30 Day Seasoning On 1-4 Family Cash Out Refi -- Use Own Appraiser Do You Qualify? *LTVs up to 70% of full FMV for cash out*1-4 family only…

Started by Admin

0 May 30, 2019

Commercial Bridge Loans

Terms: Loan Size: $2M – $20MTerm: Up to 24 monthsLocation: NationwidePrepayment: FlexibleIndustrial | Multi family | Office | Retail | SFR…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 May 29, 2019

Funding needed from direct lender for Bridge loan in Hawaii

This particular client of mine is looking for a short -term bridge loan in the amount of 3.55M to pay off existing loans and to pay archi…

Started by Miykele Bert

7 May 13, 2019
Reply by Alan Jones

Reach EVERY member of this website with your own message. Now through Halloween!

Do you have a funding program you would like everyone on The Real Estate Finance Website to know about? Do you have the perfect investment…

Started by Admin

2 Apr 22, 2019
Reply by Nora Preston

TRUE 100% CLTV lending for real estate investors.

This is TRUE 100% CLTV for the purchase of residential and commercial real estate. Some may do a 50 (lender) / 30 (seller) / 20 (borrower),…

Started by Eddie Starr

0 Mar 18, 2019

Four C Store Portfolio Under Contract Need Private or Hard Money Fast

I have a client that has four C-stores under contract Tampa Bay Area FL, Need to close fast!!! $1.1 MM needed 630 Fico Score NO SBA NO MCA…

Started by Chris Swain

2 Feb 9, 2019
Reply by WKL David

Hard Money Needed for Commercial Fishing Boat- Direct Lender Please!

Hello, My clients are seeking $200,000 to finish the customization of a commercial fishing boat and operations.  The port of call is in New…

Started by Craig Daley

8 Feb 5, 2019
Reply by WKL David

100% Fix & Flip Financing Program Available

Loan Amounts Up to $2M Proud to announce our TRUE 100% financing program. We will fund 100% of purchase, rehab, points, interest, and clo…

Started by Nick Hubbard

6 Jan 29, 2019
Reply by Frank Lawson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service