All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Short Sale Fundraiser

Attention All / Pastors: Fundraising money available for your church & your congregation! email barbrealtyconsultant@yahoo.com to inqui…

Started by Barbara Neal

0 Jul 5, 2013

Indpendent Broker with active sources

Independent Broker with sources for deals 1 million and up.  Specialize in Hospitality and Multifamily. (Acquisition, renovation, and new c…

Started by Dayne Jefferson

1 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Tony Baldwin UC Funding

Are You Ready to Become the Local Guru Expert?

What I want you to do is to think about how you help your prospects and your clients. So what you really have to think about is your prospe…

Started by Michael "Hendo" Henderson

0 Jul 4, 2013

--14 Unit California Motel & Restaurant $50k OBO..Must Sell!!--

**Principals Only!**<<PLEASE READ FIRST>>This motel is currently operating and has potential for more income.The rooms have bee…

Started by S Tucker

0 Jul 3, 2013

Start a Real Estate Investment Fund

Think what a “Pool of Capital “ could mean for your Real Estate Business. Do you have a real estate strategy that is working; share the ben…

Started by Bill St John

0 Jul 3, 2013

*** $2M Revolving Loan Available ***

An applicant needs to only provide a minimum of $700K to open an account, and the investment company shall provide a $2M Loan Line @ 6% in…

Started by Monique Rene Coates

0 Jul 3, 2013

I will resell light switches to companies interested in credit of the 100% certain

I welcome I have a few contacts to sell email to companies which are interested in taking out a loan. Country: Polandcontacts are certain a…

Started by Edward Sikora

0 Jul 2, 2013

need funding

Need funding for a few projects. Willing to do joint venture if that fits for all parties involved. I am looking to purchase a couple apart…

Started by Jeremy Collins

0 Jul 2, 2013

July The Most Hazard Prone Month For Landlords

Winston Rowe & Associates, a national commercial real estate due diligence and advisory firm has prepared this article about July being…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Jul 2, 2013

FHA One Time Close Construction Financing

I specialize in a One Time Close FHA Construction Loan, minimum down payment, 620 credit score required, locks in the borrower up front, re…

Started by Deb Mason

0 Jul 1, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service