All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hard Money/Private Money

My business partner have decided to get into the distressed real estate game.  We are going to target multifamily properties in the Atlanta…

Started by Jason Ross

2 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

Loans and Financing for any commercial deal!!

Whether you need large scale financing for the construction of a portfolio of properties or a short-term bridge loan, Eastern Union has the…

Started by Leah Pollack

0 Aug 4, 2013

Seeking Funding

Looking for funding in the Virginia area for fix and flip deals. Send all inquiries along with terms for lending to rjrehabs@gmail.com Rega…

Started by Reginald Jones Jr.

5 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

Looking for Funding

I’m looking for a capital partner to do some fix and flips with as well as purchase distressed multi-family to buy and hold.  My experience…

Started by Rory Firks

8 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Mark Spencer

$$ QUICK FUNDING $$

Ø Properties: Commercial Real Estate (debt only) Excluded: Restaurants/Lounges, Gas Stations, Vacant Land, RV Parks, Mining … Preference: M…

Started by Joe Myers

1 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

Down Payment Funding needed by 5 pm today

1. How much capital is being sought?  $460.000 total 2. What is the purpose of the loan?  $16,500 deposit, Bal of $316.500 for purchase and…

Started by Carole L Singh

2 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

Looking for distressed hotels, apartments, and self storage facilities deals in the USA

I have foreign investors looking for large hotels, apartment buildings, and self storage facilities that are distressed and have high cap r…

Started by Juan Lopez

0 Aug 1, 2013

New here and looking to connect

Hi, currently looking to connect with private investors for private deals in Northeast Ohio.

Started by Chad L. Hillard II

4 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Ana V. Magalhaes

Project Funding Needs

Need funding for Storage Building purchase.  50% occupancy.  Need $100,000 for 60 months or $400,000 and share income.  Exit strategy is to…

Started by Lee Roseboro

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

Seeking 25k seed Funding to help Veterans

I wanted to reach out to you to see if you could help me with a project, or know someone in your network that might be able to help me (fee…

Started by Kyle Tanner

6 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service