All Discussions Tagged '0' (12,277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Non Recourse Commercial Loans No Advance Fees Apartments Office Hotel

Winston Rowe & Associates targets hard-to-finance transactions – loans which are unable to be secured from conventional lenders due to…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Feb 8, 2014

Non-Recourse Commercial Loans And Standard Carve Outs

The common understanding of a non-recourse commercial real estate loan is that an individual has little to no personal liability should a d…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Feb 8, 2014

Kennedy Funding Lends Internationally

Kennedy’s international lending ability also crosses multiple property types. The firm has provided funding, for example, for residential c…

Started by Jeffrey Silver

0 Feb 7, 2014

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

0 Feb 6, 2014

Investments in Founder & Family-owned Businesses

The Company is the oldest private equity firm in the Southeastern United States and has $415 million of committed equity capital to invest…

Started by Ferid ISMAIL

0 Feb 6, 2014

Blanket Loans

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. We are experienced in obtaining b…

Started by Jeffrey Freis

2 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Freis

Wanting Private Funds for Single Family Portfolio

Hello, Currently, I have the opportunity to acquire a portfolio of single family houses in the metro Atlanta area.  A couple of the homes n…

Started by R. Everett Brown

3 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Jason Hooks

Hard Money - 65% - Bulk Properties

I have a client that has purchased 11 SFR in Illinois. He purchased them with cash. He needs to finance @250,000 to complete there rehab. E…

Started by Kalonji Mitchell

3 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Jason Hooks

Loan on 2 houses

Need loan of $150000 for two houses for flip. Each is 3 br 2 bath. Does anyone do this without up front fees. I will pay for appraisal and…

Started by Robert sanders

3 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Home loans

Free Real Estate Finance Negotiation Guide

I wrote a free negotiation guide and wanted everyone in the group's thoughts;  http://realestatefinancehq.com/welcome

Started by Jimmy Moncrief

0 Feb 5, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service