Alexander Kostylev's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"  DearI am sorry. I ask the loanI beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Operat…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to Need Private $95k 10-20 Year Mortgage For An REO Home Buyer

9 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

"  DearI am sorry. I ask the loanI beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Operat…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to Established California Full Service Property Management Company Seeks JV Real Estate Equity Investor Partnership

5 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Johne Edward

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to Apartment Building Financing Opportunity...

8 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Johne Edward

"Dear I am sorry. I ask the loan I beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Operat…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to Small Bridge Loan

20 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by William E. Roberts

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to Funding Needed For Licensed Luxury Residential Project of 4 Villas.

7 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Johne Edward

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to Looking for Funding for Non Performing Notes

16 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Kevin Wiscombe

"DearI am sorry. I ask the loanI beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Operatio…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to Looking for funding in the Netherlands to let grow our business.

19 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

"DearI am sorry. I ask the loanI beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Operatio…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to Looking for funding in the Netherlands to let grow our business.

19 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to Need a great project worthy of your investment? We are seeking silent investors.

5 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by ALEX KEN

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to Private Lending Needed (Not Hard Money Lender)

19 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by tom goulter

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service