WKL David's Discussions (520)

Discussions Replied To (494) Replies Latest Activity

"When The Big Banks Can't Help, We Can!Incredibly Fast Gig-Worker Funding, Small Bus…"

WKL David replied Oct 20, 2022 to Cash-Out Refi in Berlin, NH

1 Oct 20, 2022
Reply by WKL David

"When The Big Banks Can't Help, We Can!Incredibly Fast Gig-Worker Funding, Small Bus…"

WKL David replied Oct 20, 2022 to Lender to Close in 5 days...Tricky deal...

2 Oct 20, 2022
Reply by Chad Davis

"Hi Tina Hastings : Incredibly Fast Gig-Worker Funding, Small Business Capital, Cust…"

WKL David replied Oct 14, 2022 to 2 to 4 unit financing from a direct lender?

3 Nov 7, 2022
Reply by Tina Hastings

"Hi Tina Hastings : Are you interested in funding your US project ? If that is the c…"

WKL David replied Oct 10, 2022 to Buying an 8 unit apartment building. How much down do I need? Can you help me with financing?

63 May 7

"When The Big Banks Can't Help, We Can! Incredibly Fast Gig-Worker Funding, Small Bu…"

WKL David replied Oct 4, 2022 to Financing Needed for a purchase of an old Medical Building for $750,000 then convert into MF-26 units

8 Oct 4, 2022
Reply by WKL David

"Dear Sir : Here are some highlights of CBIL Innovative Financial Alternatives Proje…"

WKL David replied Sep 29, 2022 to I have a client that wants to purchase a mixed-use property in Seattle

2 Sep 30, 2022
Reply by Alan Max

"Dear Sir, We can help you provide International Loans / Funding for your Projects w…"

WKL David replied Sep 26, 2022 to https://lnkd.in/gHbhxtdr SOLAR ENERGY MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IN THE WORLD INTALLATION CONVERSION HYPER SPEED SOLAR PHOTONS & QUANTUM PARTICLES CONVERSION TO CONSUMABLE ENERGY

1 Sep 26, 2022
Reply by WKL David

"When The Big Banks Can't Help, We Can! Incredibly Fast Gig-Worker Funding, Small Bu…"

WKL David replied Sep 19, 2022 to Buying an 8 unit apartment building. How much down do I need? Can you help me with financing?

63 May 7

WKL David replied Sep 19, 2022 to BUSINESS LOAN

6 Oct 1, 2022
Reply by Shaun Tollman

WKL David replied Sep 19, 2022 to Investment loan -

3 Oct 1, 2022
Reply by Monty Yeager

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service