Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kennedy Funding / Direct Private Lender / Funding All Over The U.S. And The World

AN ALTERNATIVE TO CONVENTIONAL BANK LOANSThank you for your interest in Kennedy Funding, Inc., one of the largest private commercial lender…

Started by Jeffrey Silver

0 Mar 19, 2013

Require Financiers or JV partner for Real Estate Residential and Commercial development, based in Mumbai

My clients who are in real estate residential and commercial development are looking for financiers to fund the project or JV partners for…

Started by GBMC

0 Mar 19, 2013

Want a steady rate of return??

Hello there, If you are interested in returns possible from investing in local hard assets then allow me to Solve your money problems. Are…

Started by Choong Im

0 Mar 18, 2013

funding required in India

Required project funding for cottages development project at Ooty, Ketti valley, Tamilnadu, India. interest person contact through mail.I'd…

Started by Krishnakumar

1 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Joshua Pang

Condo project, Thailand

I am seeking + € 2 million for condo project in Pattaya. We offer 15% interest and repayment in 3 year. Management has good track record al…

Started by Peter Refstrup

5 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Ferid ISMAIL

Commercial Real Estate Account Executive

I help businesses of all sizes find financing for almost any type of loan from 50,000 to 15 million. Email me with your specific needs as…

Started by Joel Casillas

0 Mar 16, 2013

Business/Home Loan For Veteran with a great job and a dream.

Note: Not sure why it was published like this, the preview showed it this way also, may be because I copied and pasted the content. ALCON,…

Started by Richard N. Mohn III

2 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Richard N. Mohn III

NNN Ground Lease

I have a counterpart that is looking to purchase NNN Ground Leases 30+ year terms, if anyone know of or may have one that they are looking…

Started by Demetrius Simpson

1 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Joanne Guada

INNOVATIVE-BUSINESS FUNDING- GET THE FINANCING TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS NOW

I HAVE MANY FUNDING FINANCING PROGRAMS TO FINANCE YOUR PROJECT WE OFFER SEED FUNDING,BRIDGE FUNDING,APARTMENT FUNDING,ENERGY FUNDING,BRIDGE…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Mar 5, 2013

Foreign Nationals

Hi,  Does any one here know how to work out loans for wealthy foreign nationals with no credit history? Anything up to 8% will be fine. Pri…

Started by Ilan Lighthouse Real Estate

8 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Phillip Walker

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service