Request Funding (5,372)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Distressed Homeowners Help (You have the Choice to Stay in or walk away from property)

Are you afraid of losing your home to foreclosure?  Are you looking for a more affordable mortgage payment as well as a lower mortgage bala…

Started by Barbara Neal

0 Jul 15, 2013

Distressed Homeowners Help (You have the Choice to Stay in or walk away from property)

Are you behind on your home mortgage and desire the choice of either staying or walking away from your property? Well, here is your chance…

Started by Barbara Neal

0 Jul 14, 2013

WILLING TO PAY 10% ON 4M LOAN WITH 4 YEAR BALLOON

Project includes purchase of two connected commercial buildings in downtown Miami just three blocks west to the Miami Heat Arena and improv…

Started by Richard Rossi

3 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Mark Spencer

LOOKING FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS

Seeking loan mortgage or hard money, give as collateral, a house commercial, valued at $ 600,000, located on avenue in the center of Mexico…

Started by Bufete Jurídico Inmobiliario

2 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Mark Spencer

Why give away your ROI - you are taking the risk...

Why use hard money when banks are willing to lend to investors the funds needed to pick up distressed properties and renovate and flip the…

Started by Fred Price

0 Jul 10, 2013

Rehab in Chicago, IL Metro area

68 mixed-use units in Chicago, IL.  This is a total rehab project.  It is a vacant property in a part of the city that is going through a r…

Started by Andrea Allen

10 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Brandon Murphy

Any LENDERS that offer 90-100% CLTV on 1-4 unit Non Owner Occupied?

Was wondering if there are any LENDERS that offer programs that allow either a seller held second mortgage or a subordinate mortgage on inv…

Started by Rob Beeman

5 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Dr. Rafael Melkonyan

Looking for Cash Investor to be a Trustee in "Sandwich Lease Deals" in southern Califonia areas.

Hi, my name is Sidney Brown with GTG RE Investments LLC. I’m new to this to this type of investments in real estate; however, I had done re…

Started by Sidney Brown

1 Jul 9, 2013

Looking for a Trustee for Sandwich Lease Deals.

Hi, my name is Sidney Brown with GTG RE Investments LLC. I’m new to this to this type of investments in real estate; however, I had done re…

Started by Sidney Brown

1 Jul 9, 2013

Short Sale Fundraiser

Attention All / Pastors: Fundraising money available for your church & your congregation! email barbrealtyconsultant@yahoo.com to inqui…

Started by Barbara Neal

0 Jul 5, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service