Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RE:seeking funds for FLAG HOTEL 2.5M purchase @ 64% LTV Occupancy 58-62% Seeking 100% of purchase price open to equity position

FLAG HOTEL $2.5M purchase @ 64% LTV Occupancy 58-62% Seeking 100% of purchase price open to equity position

Started by Anthony Largie

11 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Anthony Largie

Private Money Bridge Loans at Non-Hard Money Rates and Fees.

Private Money Bridge Loans at Non-Hard Money Rates and Fees. Difficult properties okay but need 50% or less LTV’s and 3 strong personal gua…

Started by Kelly W Bowlin

1 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

Hard Money/Private Money

My business partner have decided to get into the distressed real estate game.  We are going to target multifamily properties in the Atlanta…

Started by Jason Ross

2 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

Seeking Funding

Looking for funding in the Virginia area for fix and flip deals. Send all inquiries along with terms for lending to rjrehabs@gmail.com Rega…

Started by Reginald Jones Jr.

5 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

Looking for Funding

I’m looking for a capital partner to do some fix and flips with as well as purchase distressed multi-family to buy and hold.  My experience…

Started by Rory Firks

8 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Mark Spencer

$$ QUICK FUNDING $$

Ø Properties: Commercial Real Estate (debt only) Excluded: Restaurants/Lounges, Gas Stations, Vacant Land, RV Parks, Mining … Preference: M…

Started by Joe Myers

1 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

Down Payment Funding needed by 5 pm today

1. How much capital is being sought?  $460.000 total 2. What is the purpose of the loan?  $16,500 deposit, Bal of $316.500 for purchase and…

Started by Carole L Singh

2 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

Project Funding Needs

Need funding for Storage Building purchase.  50% occupancy.  Need $100,000 for 60 months or $400,000 and share income.  Exit strategy is to…

Started by Lee Roseboro

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

Seeking 25k seed Funding to help Veterans

I wanted to reach out to you to see if you could help me with a project, or know someone in your network that might be able to help me (fee…

Started by Kyle Tanner

6 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

EMERGING MARKET INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY.

I am seeking funding for a 6 family property in an emerging market in New Britain Connecticut. Currently has a 11.3% cap and a 18.45% ROI.…

Started by Luis

4 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service