Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Investors for Dubai projects requested

Acquisitions on both commercial and residential projects.Developer quarantee the procurement and project.I need investors to secure the pro…

Started by Magnus Bergstrom

3 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Private funding

Hi I'm a community real estate developer that buys homes for pennies on the dollar. I use private lenders to purchase and rehab these homes…

Started by Doug Hall

1 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Private Funding Partner Wanted

LOOKING FOR A PRIVATE FUNDING PARTNER! Looking for some with funding to get these deals done. Had wholesale, fix and flips and buy and hold…

Started by Therin Hill

1 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

We have Cash to Close Your Loan and Quick Approval Times

Apartment 5 Units+,Retail,Mixed Use, Automotive, Warehouse,Office ,... Direct Lender offering Stated Commercial Loan Program to vested owne…

Started by Dee Duncan

1 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Funding Needed in Czech for Commercial and residential construction projects

Looking for funding for numerous commercial and real estate projects in the country of Czech Republic. Projects range from 10 million to 50…

Started by Jeff White

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Recent Closing of Mismanaged Apartment Building with a lot of Deferred Maintenance

I am Happy to Share and Announce the recent Closing of a Property near Irving Texas. We helped an owner stabilize his asset that was spira…

Started by Dee Duncan

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

2,200 Acres Of Prime Oceanfront Property. Listing Price: $52 Million Dollars "USD"

1st Choice Financial Inc. Presents: THE BAHIAMAR DEVELOPMENT PROJECT FOR SALE 1st Choice Financial Inc. Is offering a Referral Fee In The A…

Started by Calvin Butler

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

No Up Front Fees (877)570-5594

Loan Amounts $100,000 to $1,500,000Loan Purpose PurchaseRefinance (rate/term & cash-out)Property Types Class I: multifamily (5+ units)…

Started by Arden Gist

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Equity Partner/Financing Lender

I am a real estate fix and flipper in Maryland looking for an equity partner or financing lender.  I am looking for $50,000 for 6 months or…

Started by Sean Richway

3 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

MULTI-UNIT PROPERTIES

I come across deeply discounted Multi- Unit properties For more information please contact Mary Jane (209) 688-4280 

Started by MJ

6 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service