Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are some additional methods of finding private money for investment deals?

I have access to a lot of fix and flip deals with great numbers, and I find them almost daily.I'm an agent/investor located in the Central…

Started by Wayne Lord

16 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Arnold Walker

A BETTER WAY TO GO DIRECT!

Going to lenders direct with your commercial loan?   For a one time fee of just $500 My Term Sheet will: Underwrite your deal Send your de…

Started by Leah Pollack

2 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by roberts shawn

Fix and Flip Projects ~ San Francisco, East Bay Area (Contra Costa County)

We provide a turnkey solution for investors that would like to take advantage of the opportunity to invest in below market value homes for…

Started by Christopher Chenault

2 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by roberts shawn

Paid referrals! Join for free below! Business Loans paid per referral!

Work For Yourself, Not By Yourself Earn Up To $5,000 For Each Client No sales required. Refer them to us and we'll close the deals Work Wit…

Started by Arden Gist

2 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by roberts shawn

I’m looking for investors to partner with.

I’m looking for investors to partner with that are looking to flip multiple properties and need someone with my ability to make sure the pr…

Started by Randy Boutté

5 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Joe Martins

Collateral Enhancement Loan Real Estate

If you have a lender / investor Depositor who can provide a non recourse Real Estate Project loan who commits to fund the specific project…

Started by Eric Holin

0 Jun 29, 2014

GMA FACTOR offers Commercial, Residential PRIVATE LENDING!! Looking to close your deal FAST?? 65% LTV and ARV up to 12 months.

GMA Factor wants to be involved in your next real estate project. Whether you are planning a rehab on a multi-family residential property,…

Started by Rachel Kantor

0 Jun 26, 2014

GMA Factor looking for projects to FUND!

GMA Factor wants to be involved in your next real estate project. Whether you are planning a rehab on a multi-family residential property,…

Started by Rachel Kantor

0 Jun 26, 2014

Calling all Family Offices and Funds..

Is a 6-7% return acceptable to a family office? What if those returns were tied to rental property backed mortgage notes? What if there wer…

Started by Kevin Wiscombe

11 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Kevin Wiscombe

Conduit Lender Aggressively Financing Commercial Properties Nationwide

75% LTV 4.75% Interest Rate 5,10 year Term 30 year Am Non-recourse 45-day Close If terms like these could assist with the closing of Commer…

Started by David Hare

3 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Anthony Pena

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service