Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE in exchange for 50% equity in prime commercial real estate!

We would like to introduce you to a new and enlightened method of acquiring prime, commercial income producing real estate nationwide.  The…

Started by Henry Gilmore

0 Sep 20, 2016

Apply for Funds

Need funds to start or expand your business? Need loan to settle your debt or pay off bills? Do you need funds to finance your project? We…

Started by robert barabino

0 Sep 16, 2016

LOAN OFFER WITHOUT UPFRONT FEE

FUNDING FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, FIX AND FLIPPERS AND LOAN SEEKERS LOANS ARE AVAILABLE TO BE LEASED OUT TO INTERESTED LOAN SEEKERS, WE FU…

Started by ABDUL MOHAM

2 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by Waine L. Kirby

Quick Cash Incorporated

We are as a body a private lender giving out both secured and unsecured loans at relatively low interest rates, We lend at very affordable…

Started by Carey James

0 Sep 13, 2016

Trinidad and Tobago Resort

This Trinidad and Tobago based 21 acres (1,000 sf of beachfront) resort upon completion will consists of 126 townhouses (2 and 3 bedroom un…

Started by Otis Murray

3 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Simmy Ahluwalia

Legit Private Lender - Loan Offer

With an innovative, standardized, product driven online commercial lending platform (Money Lenders Incorporated), and a dedicated team of s…

Started by robert barabino

1 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Gilca Ion

LOAN OFFER WITHOUT UPFRONT FEE

My Investors are aggressively looking for new projects to fund, giving out loans at 4% interest rate, and i can fund within 4 working days,…

Started by ABDUL MOHAM

1 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Gilca Ion

146 N/O/O Properties..

I work for a group who has a portfolio of about 150 Single Family, Non-Owner-Occupied properties that I need to get refinanced  -- about $7…

Started by Kevin Wiscombe

27 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Dwayne Stevens

Seeking competitive financing for continuous investment opportunities

Would you like to make money through a continuous stream of investment opportunities?Would you like to simplify your business and reduce ri…

Started by Mark Turner

0 Sep 7, 2016

100% World Wide Development Financing.

Started by Jonthan Casillas

0 Sep 7, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service