Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Legit Lenders??

Is there any type of screening here to make sure the lenders are legit or do we need to do our own due diligence? Thanks 

Started by scott duane strickland

4 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

$500,000.00 LOAN NEEDED FOR FREE AND CLEAR WAREHOUSE - 1ST POSITION - DIRECT LENDERS ONLY

I'm  Looking to Fund a Commercial Real Estate 1st Position Cash Out.  The Property is located in Ohio and has been appraised for $1,250,000…

Started by VENDON MCLEOD SR

9 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

Small Fix and Flip Loan*

Good morning and Happy New Year.  First off, I want to say thank you for working with me on closing out the Markland project.  I wanted to…

Started by Daniel Sisto

1 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

FUNDING

My business is a start-up business venture developed by myself for the sole purpose of investing in residential and commercial real estate.…

Started by Ronald Shallow

6 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

100% Unsecured Private Equity Financing Nationwide

I have direct access to my guy who is the head of his Private Equity firm,he is a Fund Manager with in excess of $300MM available  for seas…

Started by Don Carter

2 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Alfredo Ochoa

Do You Have a Rehab/Construction Loan You Need in 7 Days

I am direct to my below well capitalized experienced Lender that provides the below loans for quality experienced and or qualified direct I…

Started by Don Carter

1 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

Looking for Lending Partner

I am a Real Estate Investor and owner of a small business. We are looking to take on a variety of projects in our community. Looking for so…

Started by Steve Thompson

18 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

Does anyone do Flip loans for Investors on Manuf. Homes on Land?

As a real estate Brokerage, we support a number of small investors. We are also a HUD Brokerage and have a lot of interest from the investo…

Started by John C. Rogers

8 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

Commercial Property Cash out Refi

Have 13 acres with active rail, siding, spurs and three building in PA.  Value $5 mil free and clear, looking for $3mil cash out refinance…

Started by JIm Roemer

8 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by George Mallory

SEEKING $5,000,000 MOTION PICTURE FUNDING BACKED BY 30 ACRES LAND ADJACENT TO JERUSALEM ISRAEL...

SEEKING $5,000,000 MOTION PICTURE FUNDING BACKED BY 30 ACRES LAND ADJACENT TO JERUSALEM ISRAEL... PERCEIVED TO BE $10,000,000 WORTH. PROFES…

Started by DESIGNER.DEVELOPER.GLOBAL.GROUP

5 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by Nick Defterios

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service