Request Funding (5,309)

Featured Discussions

RULES FOR POSTING ON THE "REQUEST FUNDING" PAGE - YES WE NEED RULES NOW!

99% of posts on "Request A Loan" are from annoying mortgage brokers that just spam the page instead of keeping it as a page just for those…

Started by AdminLatest Reply

Buying an 8 unit apartment building. How much down do I need? Can you help me with financing?

I would like to purchase a small 8 unit apartment building. Cost will be $1.09 Million. I have good credit and 2 rental properties right no…

Started by Tina HastingsLatest Reply

Is it possible to get a 90% LTV CASH OUT REFINANCE on an investment home?

Any DIRECT LENDERS out there offering this product? The investment property is located in Boise, Idaho. Thank you!

Started by AdminLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ready to start shopping for my first investment property. Thought I would start by asking about the financing end of things...

I own the house I live in (really my mortgage company does) and I think it is time I start investing. I am posting because I want to start…

Started by DA Clark

4 9 hours ago
Reply by DA Clark

LOAN OFFER

"Looking for a loan to meet your financial needs? Look no further! Our team of professional loan officers offers a variety of loan types, i…

Started by Joe Salam

0 13 hours ago

Multifamily ReFi and Value Add Debt Needed in Biloxi, MS

I am a mortgage broker and I am struggling finding a lending program that will work for my client. He would like the refinance and construc…

Started by IL Kim

5 17 hours ago
Reply by Alexandro Bomen

$50,000.00 TO OVER $100 MILLION LOAN FUNDING PROGRAM WORLDWIDE WITH NO UPFRONT FEE OR HIDDEN COST AT 6.15% INTEREST ONLY

We currently have funds for Financing Real Estate, Project Funding, Bridge Loans, Construction Financing and Ordinary Loans for Company Exp…

Started by Joohan Kim

0 yesterday

GUARANTEED LOAN OFFER,APPLY

GET YOUR  GUARANTEED LOAN HERE.Are you an Investor, Business Owner,  Contractor,Broker, Farmer, Start up  e.t.c? Perhaps you need funds to…

Started by Alexandro Bomen

0 on Tuesday

Bahamas

Anyone lend in the Bahamas? $13mm cashout, private island, exit plan to sell, use of funds is to payoff other family members, in one family…

Started by Marc Walowitz

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Alexandro Bomen

Asset Loan

I have a borrower that owns a $2 mil. second home in the Florida Keys and wants to borrower $470k with no insurance requirements due to the…

Started by Gidget Jackson

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Alexandro Bomen

Buying an 8 unit apartment building. How much down do I need? Can you help me with financing?

I would like to purchase a small 8 unit apartment building. Cost will be $1.09 Million. I have good credit and 2 rental properties right no…

Started by Tina Hastings

63 on Tuesday
Reply by Alexandro Bomen

RULES FOR POSTING ON THE "REQUEST FUNDING" PAGE - YES WE NEED RULES NOW!

99% of posts on "Request A Loan" are from annoying mortgage brokers that just spam the page instead of keeping it as a page just for those…

Started by Admin

3 Apr 27
Reply by Trent Lofton

5 unit multifamily owner occupied loan needed Direct Lender

I am looking for a direct lender that has a program to fund a 5 unit. The buyer wants to occupy one of the units and rent out the exisiting…

Started by IL Kim

6 Apr 3
Reply by WKL David

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service