Request Funding (5,309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NO UPFRONT POINTS FOR HARD MONEY LOANS! UP TO 70% LTV! STATED INCOME! UPTO $2 MILLION!!!!!

Dear Borrowers, Are you tired of paying upfront points and fees due to greedy brokers or middle men/consultants?  Please allow me to compet…

Started by Steve Dao

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Steve Dao

VERIFY REAL BROKERS/DIRECT LENDERS vs. CONSULTANTS THAT INCREASE FEES!!!

Dear Borrowers, In many cases your deal was probably feasible, but due to all the "junk fees" or "garbage fees" from CONSULTANTS or MIDDLE…

Started by Steve Dao

0 Jan 14, 2014

Need a 18 month 100% Bridge Loan on a Single Tenant Retail Building with credit tenant!

Purchase Price is $690,000, it is a 16000sf retail building only 6 years old, built for tenant. It is a foreclosure and has 4 yrs left on l…

Started by Randy Hinkle

1 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Randy Hinkle

LUXURY HOME CONSTRUCTION IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

We are  in escrow for a half acre lot with views of Mt Tam and Richards bay in Mill Valley.   Have done due diligence and need bridge fu…

Started by Karen Green

2 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Simcha Edward Margolis

We Offer some of the most Flexible Financing in the Industry!!!

Direct Lender offering Stated Commercial Loan Program to vested owners of Commercial properties. Whether an acquisition from a probate sale…

Started by Dee Duncan

0 Jan 13, 2014

Seeking Producing Oil Wells for Sale

Our Investors are aggressively buying Oil Wells that are for sale. Must have at least 1 to 2 producing wells on the property. We need to kn…

Started by Barbara Neal

1 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Ferid ISMAIL

RATED BANK & NON-RATED INSTRUMENTS (SBLC/BG) - Direct to Source and platforms - all verifiable - Funding in 30 days! alihaidartarafdar@gmail.com

I offer customers both RATED & NON-RATED Instruments. All privately done - multiple different platforms available. As banking goes - Ra…

Started by Ali Haidar Tarafdar

0 Jan 10, 2014

Financing is available for all projects... Construction, Multifamily, Mixed use and more

We have millions of dollars to fund on all projects, from construction, to Assisted living and everything in between.. Contact me with your…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Jan 9, 2014

Want fast funding? Get in touch with me..

We have made loans and funded within 30 days on large commercial properties..  Also we lend for constructions of Hotels, Motels, Office bui…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Jan 8, 2014

Business/Commercial Loans

PRODUCT: Unsecured Bridge ACH Product up to 900K ITEMS REQUIRED FOR SUBMISSION: 3 months most recent bank statements and a signed applicati…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Jan 8, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service