Request Funding (5,309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need an alternative to an earnest money deposit or SBLC?

Down payment bonds are backed by of Lloyd's of London and provide an alternative to a down payment/earnest money deposit or a Stand By Lett…

Started by Gabriel Freeman

0 Jan 27, 2014

Looking for Financing on 84 rental properties in CA. AZ. NV.

I have 84 assets that we have owned for about a year, we have rehabbed all the assets and would like to keep them long term. ARV 17.7m Rent…

Started by Mathew D. Dool

40 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Marie

Industry Challenging Partners & Ventures

Aries Alliance Investments is a highly skilled real estate & business development group looking for quality interested partners to help…

Started by Larry Kronebusch

0 Jan 26, 2014

What Kind Of Rehabber Are You? We Will Teach You The Art Of The Deal.

Fund My Gap is Your Quick Easy Way to Funding Your Fix & Flip Deals...."We Are Your Skin in the Game" - We Can Show You How To Maximize…

Started by Heidi Linder

0 Jan 22, 2014

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

1 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Philip Eckhardt

We are providing financing for Start Ups and Seasoned Businesses!

Need to get financing for expansion or a new business? We're currently offering the following services with NO Upfront fees!   - Revenue fi…

Started by ProDS

1 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Philip Eckhardt

Looking for Funding for Non Performing Notes

I'm working with a group called US Equity. We have been purchasing non performing notes in several markets across the US.  We would like to…

Started by Janette Channing

16 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Kevin Wiscombe

Private Money to lend - we want your bank turn downs - rates as low as 6.49%

Yes you read it right!!   Our new soft money program is now down to 6.49% Here are the parameters - ALL must be met - NO exceptions   •1-4…

Started by Financier Investment Group

0 Jan 17, 2014

Who Has International JV Equity?

Looking for $100MM for luxury resort in Central America. Directs only please. Not interested in bond programs.

Started by Jake Moore

3 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by DREWE WILLIAMS FREDERICK

R U TIRED OF COOKIE CUTTER PROGRAMS THAT DISQUALIFIES YOU FOR FINANCING???????

WELL  LOOK   NO   FURTHER!!!!!!! My Company is a Group of Financiers. What we do is Unique and Unlike what Hard Lenders, Private Lenders an…

Started by Denise Josephs

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Denise Josephs

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service