Real Estate (887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

(BUYERS AND SELLERS) Texas Turn-Key Investments

We are looking for buyers and sellers.  If you buy, we have turn key investments. If you sell, we still have turn key investments that you…

Started by Marcus Reynolds

0 Jul 6, 2015

Buyers(Houston, TX)

Two properties offered as a portfolio or individually. Houston is the fastest growing city in the US stated by Forbes with resonable cost o…

Started by Kenneth Knight

2 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Marcus Reynolds

Attention Real Estate Investors...Use Transactional Funding To Close Your Deals !!!

There is 100% funding available for your 3-party transactions or ABC transactions from $20,000 up to $25,000.000 !!! All With No Up Front F…

Started by Brian Henderson

2 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Marvin Benjamin

House For Sale In NJ

Lots of potential in this property. It features an updated kitchen and bathroom. Needs minor updates like paint and carpet throughout. Over…

Started by Leroy Joe Jr.

0 Jun 4, 2015

Bank Owned Real Estate Opportunities Available

I am now in direct contact to a very solid and quality proven selling source that can truly provide Off-Market inventory of REOs and NPNs t…

Started by Don Carter

0 May 27, 2015

LOAN OFFER

I OFFER LOANS WITH VERY LOW INTEREST RATE YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME ON MY LINKEDIN https://www.linkedin.com/in/daviswilliams CONTACT ME ON MY…

Started by Davis Williams

0 May 25, 2015

list of REO properties for sale good prices

REO LIST/ AZ,CA,TX INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE/ HUGE REO ASSET SALE 30% - 70% off FMV 3500 SFR 500 assets are now available for 30% of Fai…

Started by Jefffery Rivers

0 May 17, 2015

BULK PROPERTY FOR SALE (Phoenix)

BULK PROPERTY FOR SALE (Phoenix)13 SFR IN METRO PHOENIX Good income properties good price contact Jesus to tell you more.Jesus to tell you…

Started by Jefffery Rivers

0 May 7, 2015

30% Return With Extraordinary Safety?

Would you be interested in earning a 30% return, investing in 1st position notes secured by real estate valued at DOUBLE your investment? R…

Started by Lori

0 May 7, 2015

Insurance

I would like to ask the nice people on this Blog which Insurance i should get when Rehabbing a home and what coverage i should get. Should…

Started by Carlos M Rivera Jr

3 May 5, 2015
Reply by VERYL KNOWLES LLC

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service