Real Estate (951)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOAN OFFER

Am a private lender, i offer both secure and unsecured loan  I offer loans at 5%  interest  For more information, you can call me on 307275…

Started by Christa Laxton

0 Mar 25, 2016

LOAN OFFER

Am a private lender, i offer both secure and unsecured loan  I offer loans at 5%  interest  For more information, you can call me on 307275…

Started by Christa Laxton

0 Mar 25, 2016

FUNDING AVAILABLE!!!!!

Attn: Real Estate Investors, Our company specializes in commercial and residential private lending up to 100% financing  with JV. Private/…

Started by Gabriel Trujillo

2 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Piotr Tomasik

Kennedy Funding closes loan In Rhode Island on land development deal

Kennedy Funding Financial, LLC, one of the largest direct private lenders in the country, specializes in bridge loans for commercial proper…

Started by Jeffrey Silver

0 Mar 24, 2016

Who need a loan?

I have a loan proposition to make to anyone who is interested. I lend to individuals and corporate bodies at 3% interest rate. Contact me i…

Started by Stelios Dimakos

0 Mar 23, 2016

Costa Rica. Estate for sale

For sale. 25 acre estate. Close to the Braulio Carrillo National Park, Costa Rica, partly native forest with a stream of water coming from…

Started by Mr. Yanni Sterloff Charalampidu

0 Mar 22, 2016

NEED FUNDING?

Hello Friends, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm…

Started by Reginald Karney

0 Mar 22, 2016

Rodeo Capital, Inc. Has Recently Funded a $1,917,500 Business Purpose Single Family Residence Purchase in Chatsworth California

DEAL HIGHLIGHTS: 65% Loan to Value Seller Carry Closed in 10 Days       The subject property is a 8,262 square foot home with 5 Bed/ 6.5 Ba…

Started by Marc Rabkin

0 Mar 18, 2016

6 Ways to Structure Private Money Deals!

Free Wholesale / Rehab Valuator Tool Here's a FREE tool to help us all out when it comes to 'running the numbers", getting the and creating…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Mar 17, 2016

NEED FUNDING?

Hello Friends, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm…

Started by Reginald Karney

0 Mar 17, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service