Real Estate (886)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real Estate Investment with High Rate of Return

Experienced management team with over one billion in transactions is seeking investors for high rate of return on opportunistic real estate…

Started by William Galligan

0 Feb 8, 2016

STATED INCOME COMMERCIAL LOANS

Started by Anthony Henry

0 Feb 8, 2016

5 Financial Reasons Why You Should Own A Home

For anyone not yet a home owner...or who is working with a potential/hopeful home owner.  This is a good article to read, “Harvard: Why Ow…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Feb 5, 2016

Loans For Landlords

I am direct to my direct lender that provides loans for landlords in multiple states with rates as low as 6.5% and fully amortized 30 yr te…

Started by Don Carter

0 Feb 4, 2016

FINANCING

Attention!!! I hope you are enjoying your week? Lets get back to financing and closing more deals now! Just funded a $146,000 renovation lo…

Started by David Lipp

0 Feb 4, 2016

The Fast, Easy, Inexpensive way to Fix Your Credit!

The Fast, Easy, Inexpensive way to Fix Your Credit! It is an absolute fact, good credit makes life much easier, and even better than that,…

Started by Patrick Harding

0 Feb 3, 2016

REAL ESTATE FINANCE

Hello,I'm a private/individual lender lending my own cash and I'm located in Las Vegas, NV USA, I lend money to borrowers nationwide and a…

Started by David Lipp

0 Feb 3, 2016

Nine beautiful Las Vegas Homes Motivated seller

Nine beautiful Las Vegas homes Bulk purchase.Fully rented/leased and generating income of $12,150 per month!   Motivated seller  please con…

Started by Jefffery Rivers

1 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Stephanie Cherry

Turn-Key Investment Properties Available!

We help take the guesswork out of real estate investing. By researching top real estate growth markets and structuring complete turn-key re…

Started by Jarrett Lovick

1 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by MyRENTEDroom

Properties of all types for sale in all 50 states.

I have properties in all 50 states from residential, single-family homes and apartment buildings, condos, townhouses, storage and gas stat…

Started by Jefffery Rivers

1 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by MyRENTEDroom

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service