Lending Page (5,150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

100% Funding for Projects $5M+

We offer a Non-recourse loan at 4.5% interest for a 30 yr. term fully amortized , 40% Equity Stake, Buyout option after 5 years, 2 yr. mor…

Started by Maurice Pleasant

0 Aug 22, 2016

100% Investor Financing - Purchase, Improvements, Soft Costs

We at ReCasa Financial Group lend to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance. We offer a rehab loan program…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

3 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Corey Roshel

BETTER WAY TO GO DIRECT-NEW SERVICE FOR SMALL COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LOANS!!!

My Term Sheet developed when we found a niche in the industry. As a top originator at Eastern Union Funding I saw that for my clients with…

Started by Leah Pollack

7 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Corey Roshel

Land Loan

We need Privet Money Lender, Investors: 1) Corona Del Mar $10MM Construction Loan. Client: 9.5%-10% Rate, Points 2 to you, Term 18mo.  2) 9…

Started by Alfred Palafox

1 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Edward L. Bassford

LOAN OFFER TODAY

Hello, I am a broker who represents a registered, licensed, legitimate and reputable company I can help you with the requested loan amount…

Started by Karen Nathan

2 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Gilca Ion

Business Funding

Welcome to Global Finance NV LLC, We offer all kinds of loan with affordable interest rate ranging from 6% - 12% . We are able to fund do…

Started by jory luna

2 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Salik Farber

Commercial-mortgage-owner-occupied-business-bank-turn down

Gelt Financial was able to arrange financing for the hard working owners of a business and commercial real estate a sports retailer using t…

Started by H. Jack Miller

0 Aug 12, 2016

Let US be your Equity/Collateral Provider!

Attention Direct Principals!! Have a viable project that Banks/Lenders won't fund due to your Lack of "Skin in the Deal"? Are they asking y…

Started by German Chavez

0 Aug 12, 2016

DO YOU NEED PRIVATE FUNDING???? WE HAVE PRIVATE CAPITAL INVESTORS WHO ARE SEEKING TO FUND YOUR VIABLE PROJECTS UP TO $500MM

We represent lenders and/or investors who fund all types of commercial and residential real estate within USA and internationally. Minimu…

Started by Kevina Litaba

34 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Norman Johnston

Regular Loan

I offer all type of loans to fit your pocket, whether you are looking for a few thousand dollars to get you back on the road or millions of…

Started by Jory Luna

170 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Gilca Ion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service