Lending Page (5,144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THERE IS STILL TIME

WE ARE CAPABLE OF PROVIDING ONE HUNDRED PERCENT FUNDING FOR YOUR VIABLE PROJECTS OR BUSINESS VENTURE WITHIN 14 BANKING DAYS AT VERY COMPETI…

Started by Cathryn Murphy

0 Nov 29, 2017

Consolidation and investment

It is with most disappointment that I write this. I just don't want anyone else to get con. I started a process of a consolidation loan wit…

Started by Tanya Pedraza

0 Nov 28, 2017

Lender I can recommend

My name is Jeffery Rivers and I am the owner of JNP Property Investments Inc. I have investors contacting my office asking me if I have a…

Started by Paul Slater

0 Nov 28, 2017

Non-Prime CRE permanent financing with bank rates and no points

Conventional loan requirements getting in the way? BofI Federal Bank is offering income property lending solutions that traditional lenders…

Started by Natalie Dumont

0 Nov 27, 2017

Commercial real estate mortgages and construction loans

Commercial real estate financing and construction loans   100,000 to 10,000,000   Nationwide  Please email loan requests to milford@commerc…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Nov 25, 2017

Commercial Mortgages and Construction Loans

Commercial mortgages and construction loans  for residential and commercial developments   commercial mortgages   250,000 to 10,000,000   …

Started by Richard Milford

0 Nov 22, 2017

Private lender/Hard money lender. We will connect you to them.

Let me rant for a while. I have been here for quite sometime now, testing the waters, observing discussions, and I have contacted guys here…

Started by Bryan Danocup

9 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by Stanley J Watkins

FINANCIAL SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem To clients who have financial needs. The issue of credit and collateral are somet…

Started by THE LENDING HOUSE INC,

3 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by vance hunter

Attractive Commercial & Development Loans for US and Overseas Projects!!!

Lender provides 100% funding on any deal, minimum loan is $250,000 with no maximum on asset based lending.  Funding is based on strength of…

Started by Karl Werner

0 Nov 14, 2017

Attractive Commercial & Development Loans for US and Overseas Projects!!!!

Lender provides 100% funding on any deal, minimum loan is $250,000 with no maximum on asset based lending.  Funding is based on strength of…

Started by Karl Werner

0 Nov 14, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service