General (795)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

20 hectares beach for sale near new 7 wonders of nature in the world...Invest in the Philippines

The Philippines will host the next Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation will be hosted by Philippines by 2015. You can this news at http://www…

Started by Jennifer L. Scimone

0 Aug 29, 2012

Business Funding Available. Get up to $200k in unsecured capital to build your business.

Whether you are a start-up or you own a established company, you do have options and we have solutions. Find out what options are available…

Started by Mikyle Jessen

0 Aug 27, 2012

When the Banks turn you down, come to USA Commercial Mortgage

USA Commercial Mortgage is a direct lender specializing in the following products • Conventional Loans (Multifamily apartments, Office, Re…

Started by John Cronin

0 Aug 27, 2012

GUARANTEED LOANS OR INVESTORS

Customer,We offer the following;Hard Money LoansBusiness Loan.Debt Consolidation Loan.Personal Loan.Business Expansion Loan.Investments on…

Started by Herbert Wilson

0 Aug 24, 2012

Direct Five Reasons You Should Consider A FHA Multifamily Loan-

Fixed-Rate Fully Amortizing. Fannie Mae and most apartment lenders offer 5, 7, and 10-year balloon loans.  FHA allows you to lock in tod…

Started by Joe Carmen

0 Aug 22, 2012

Looking for a Partner for a Deal

I'm seeking a partner on a deal. I have no problem locating properties however, I'm willing to offer 55% of the deal to the partner once th…

Started by Kevin M COles

0 Aug 21, 2012

Local and International loans

Loans will be given out to any person, group of persons, companies and corporate organisation that has the genuine proof of identification…

Started by Jubril Yakubu

0 Aug 18, 2012

Development Funding

I have a group of developers on the east-coast that are looking to have their project's funded. They are both in the commercial & resid…

Started by Luis Martinez, Jr.

0 Aug 7, 2012

Loans for all Purposes

We are a private lending house and we help to finance business/investment and personal loans. Our interest rates ranges beetween 2% to 5% a…

Started by Dr. Timothy Aris

0 Aug 6, 2012

Looking For Short Sale and Commercial R.E. Consultants - Nationwide!

The residential real estate market has plummeted and now the commercial market is booming.....Only problem, banks aren't lending...however…

Started by Desert Rose Concepts LLC

0 Aug 2, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service