General (795)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your best option for COMMERCIAL FINANCING and LOANS!!!!!

Whether you need large scale financing for the construction of a portfolio of properties or a short-term bridge loan, Eastern Union has the…

Started by Leah Pollack

0 Aug 4, 2013

Looking for distressed hotels, apartments, and self storage facilities deals in the USA

I have foreign investors looking for large hotels, apartment buildings, and self storage facilities that are distressed and have high cap r…

Started by Juan Lopez

0 Aug 1, 2013

New here and looking to connect

Hi, currently looking to connect with private investors for private deals in Northeast Ohio.

Started by Chad L. Hillard II

4 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Ana V. Magalhaes

Creative Is The New Currency

Funding can be one of the largest barriers to entry in the real estate business. I remember the very first time I walked into a lenders off…

Started by Bill Ham

0 Jul 28, 2013

Seeking Business Partner (high return on investment guaranteed)

Hello looking for a business partner to establish a credit agencythe amount of one million USD investment - a very large profit split of 51…

Started by Edward Sikora

0 Jul 26, 2013

NOTE BUYER WANTED!

NATIONAL NOTE PACKAGE AVAILABLE.  PERFORMING AND NON-PERFORMING NOTES. GREAT BARGAIN @ 50% DISCOUNT

Started by Hard Money Guye

1 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Morine Lewis

34 Unit Apartment Building for sale in Maplewood (St Louis)

This off market 34 unit apartment building located in the popular city of Maplewood, near shopping, schools and so on. This 34 unit apartme…

Started by Daniel D. Dawson

0 Jul 22, 2013

We Provide Financing for Mobile Home Parks and Multifamily Units

Peak Choice Capital specializes in providing loans to entities and businesses quickly who cannot obtain conventional financing from traditi…

Started by Marcus Simpson

0 Jul 17, 2013

Homelink Financial

Is Homelink Financial run by Sanity Lake a legitimate company? I am asking before I agree to anything with them because I don't want any sc…

Started by Jeremy Collins

0 Jul 9, 2013

Looking for Real Estate Investing Partner

I am looking for a partner in the Real Estate Investing business who can help me acquiring properties and show me the ropes in the industry…

Started by Jeremy Collins

0 Jul 8, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service