General (704)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Asset Based Lending & Unsecured Loans

I am an independent banking consultant for an investment bank in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. As of late, we have been lending on various commercial…

Started by Copelon J. Kirklin

1 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Herbert Wilson

LOANS

Have you been turned down by so many banks? Do you  need FINANCE/INVESTMENTS to establish your business? Do you need  finance for the expan…

Started by Herbert Wilson

0 Sep 28, 2012

Become A Co-Owner of a business

Become A Co-Owner of a business See why we are making a difference! This is life changing. Get free information here. CLICK HERE FOR MORE I…

Started by oladapo emmanuel

0 Sep 18, 2012

TOP MONEY INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS Presents: The Rio Vista Commercial Development Project Authorized Consultant "1st choice financial consultants"

Major Factors & Demographic Strategies In general, this project is uniquely located in the path of growth and the apex of planned…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Sep 9, 2012

Looking for Buyer of Bulk Residential NPN's & PN

email:morinelewis@gmail.com  for more information

Started by Morine Lewis

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Sarah Couillard- Alvarez

There are 1.3 TRILLION dollars

sitting in banks and financial institutions in Non Performing Notes and I have an aggressive buyer email: morinelewis@gmail.com or call 44…

Started by Morine Lewis

0 Sep 6, 2012

$1Million Dollars Referral Fee!

1st Choice Financial Consultants has been given the opportunity of a life time & we want to give you an opportunity to assist us and sh…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Sep 3, 2012

USDA - SBA Required Feasibility Studies

Please contact me at dsafranek@wert-berater.com  I provide feasibility studies for all types of project for USDA and SBA programs.  Please…

Started by Donald Safranek

0 Aug 30, 2012

Feasibility Studies

Feasibility Studies for all project types and locations including USDA and SBA.  Please view my website at http://www.wert-berater.com.  Co…

Started by Donald Safranek

0 Aug 30, 2012

20 hectares beach for sale near new 7 wonders of nature in the world...Invest in the Philippines

The Philippines will host the next Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation will be hosted by Philippines by 2015. You can this news at http://www…

Started by Jennifer L. Scimone

0 Aug 29, 2012

RSS

© 2023   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service