General (856)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Startup & Pre-development Funding for an 251 Modular Home Community within the State of Mississippi its the 1st in the State

Activity Seeking Startup and Pre-development Funding for the 1st Modular Homes Community in the State of Mississippi.It will be developed u…

Started by Larry McCullar

0 Mar 9, 2014

With just 6% interest rate your project can be....read more

I offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. I invest in people. My typical borrower is a buil…

Started by Bernard Arnault

0 Mar 8, 2014

ACCESS FINANCE-Providing solution to all financial problems.

We are expert in funding business.We offer both secure and unsecured loan to individuals and companies in all areas of the United States.Wi…

Started by Vernon gene

0 Mar 7, 2014

up 700k Homes Wanted in San Diego

Off Market ag29577@gmail.com

Started by Arden Gist

0 Mar 5, 2014

FUNDING PROJECTS 40 YEARS, 30+ YEARS FROM MY OWN BALANCE SHEET

IF YOU HAVE A QUALIFIED REAL ESTATE PROJECT AND SEEK FUNDING I WILLBE HAPPY TO REVIEW YOUR FUNDING REQUEST PACKAGE.  I CONSIDER MOST ALL PR…

Started by CHUCK KABIS MRA, CMC

0 Mar 3, 2014

GET YOUR LOAN HERE

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

0 Feb 25, 2014

Need Operating or Capital to Expand your Brick and Mortar Business?

If your seeking easy to qualify funding. easy to fill out form. that takes less than 2 minutes to complete.  Pre Qualify if : You have been…

Started by gordon meadows

0 Feb 24, 2014

Get the financing you need for your business or Start Up!

Need to get financing for expansion or a new business? Have credit issues that are preventing you from getting financing? We're currently o…

Started by ProDS

0 Feb 20, 2014

Direct Funding Available

Funding packages available we fund all sectors aimed at capturing secular trends to generate long-term, sustainable returns. Our approach b…

Started by Sami Yousif

0 Feb 17, 2014

California Investor Seeks Real Estate Deals

Experienced Investor seeks profitable Real Estate deals. Residential, Commercial, Multi Family, Etc.… Serious Inquiries only Principles onl…

Started by MJ

0 Feb 14, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service