General (846)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BUSINESS OWNERS WHO NEED QUICK CASH- 48 HR FUNDING

We are working with a private lender who lends directly to businesses- Unsecured, NO PG, NO fees, NO pre-pay penalty. Funding w/in 48 hrs.…

Started by Rob Enright

0 Mar 19, 2015

Looking to merge our hard money fund with a bank

We are looking to merge or JV our hard money fund with a bank (for licensing).  We are closing $8-10 Million a month and are not looking fo…

Started by Kevin Wiscombe

1 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Management

The Best Finance Books for Investors and Real Estate Professionals – Winston Rowe and Associates

Winston Rowe And Associates Online Winston Rowe and Associates is pleased to present our of recommended finance books for 2015.We consider…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Mar 1, 2015

The Top 10 Best Wierd Business Movies Of All Time

Winston Rowe and Associates Online Winston Rowe and Associates has compiled a list of the best business movies of all time.We’ve watched e…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Mar 1, 2015

Stated Income Loans for Residential and Commercial Real Estate

Below are some highlights: - Stated Income - Nationwide Lending - 3 yr & 8 yr Fixed Terms w/30 yr Fully Amortized - Purchase Money ONL…

Started by Copelon J. Kirklin

0 Feb 25, 2015

Would You Take This Loan?

Would You Take this Loan? I have a start up company whose business plan shows they can net $300,000 in year 1, $1,200,000 year 2 and $1,720…

Started by Louis Jeffries

0 Feb 25, 2015

PRIVATE LOANS

Hello My name is James R Barkley, i am the managing Director of FINANCE OUTSOURCE SERVICE LLC,. Are you looking for Mortgage loans, Real es…

Started by Jame R Barkley

0 Feb 24, 2015

If youre paying more than 7% on an income producing property,

Shoot me an email and perhaps we can lower your rate. Ideal for people who own rental properties. FICO above 600.  NO BANK QUALIFY- STATED.…

Started by will Roberts

0 Feb 2, 2015

Reference Checking

I have not seen a place to inquiry about potential lenders here, but in doing my due diligence has anyone had any experience with Preston J…

Started by Alex Lucas

0 Jan 24, 2015

Who else thinks there is going to a ton of distressed properties that hit the wall soon?

Who else thinks there is going to a ton of distressed properties that hit the wall soon? Between Balloons coming due, low interest rates, C…

Started by H. Jack Miller

0 Jan 7, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service