General (795)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Investor Partner

Dear all, I am looking for Investor Partner to expand my Business for Brokerage Real Estate in Lebanon, Cyprus and GCC countries. Kindly c…

Started by Dany Hatem

0 Jun 6, 2014

GET YOUR LOANS APPROVE TODAY!!!

I am a Registered and private Licensed Money Lender/investor who gives out loans of various kinds here in Sun Loan Company such as Payday,…

Started by Williams frederick

0 Jun 4, 2014

"Out of the Box" Structures

My name is Patrick Greenshield.  I am a 35 year veteran specializing in the multi-national financial field.  I can offer alternative financ…

Started by Patrick Greenshield

5 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Patrick Greenshield

Networking with wholesalers and others looking to sell: I have buyers!

If you are a wholesaler, motivated seller, or know of someone, and are looking to sell your property, we are buying. ** - If you're not fam…

Started by Eddie Starr

0 May 23, 2014

Real Estate business,

Dear all, if you have a Real estate business and you are looking for a loan don't hesitate to share with us a first teaser, (construction,…

Started by Ferid ISMAIL

0 May 20, 2014

Hardly to trust now.

all theses people out here scamming  people out of there money and note re payback it's causing a lot of good deals to be lost because of t…

Started by Williams frederick

0 May 19, 2014

MetWest is BACK!!!! EARN MORE!!!!

Started by Judith Padron-Hermes

0 May 12, 2014

Investors who are interested in a 95 - 99% profit, investing out of state.

I'm a wholesaler, looking for other investors, end buyers. I am NOT looking for lenders or other financiers, so please do NOT reply, unless…

Started by Eddie Starr

0 May 11, 2014

Loan Finanicer

GREETINGS: I am Raphael Briggs, Loan Financier of Intelligent Systems Financial Limited (ABML), We are an established licensed private mone…

Started by Raphael Briggs

0 May 8, 2014

Acquisition of Financial Instruments(BG,SBLC), Loans & Monetizing Facilities

Dear Sir/Madam, I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as p…

Started by Michel Combaluzier

0 May 6, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service