As most of you know, most lenders -- private, hard, or otherwise -- are looking to minimize their risk on real estate lending by only offering 65% of the After Repaired Value on residential fix n…Continue
A BIG thanks to Amy Thornton for her similar discussion on Funding for Multi-Family Housing, but perhaps we can shorten the list a bit to make it more useful for those on a little smaller budget,…Continue
Marti Castle Warr has not received any gifts yet
Build a Business Credit ASSET!
$50,000 of Business Credit Guaranteed Within 6 - 9 months
Our Business Credit Coaching Program helps NEW and established businesses build a business credit profile quickly so you can apply for loans WITHOUT a personal guarantee regardless of your personal credit scores.
We teach you how, then help you apply! Over 30 loan programs available. Use the money for what ever you want! * RE Purchase & Rehab, * Start Up Capital, * Cash Flow Bridges, etc.
Watch the video below, then Contact me for details!
We are also your Credit Repair Experts!
Lenders and Investors,
You work with only 20% of the clients who come across your desk; the ones that are qualified to buy. Send me the other 80% who need help cleaning up their credit scores so I can send them back to you as qualified buyers. If you run across people who have experienced some hiccups in their credit history but have since made it back on their feet, I can help put those people back in your buyer pipeline. Credit Repair can add 50 - 150 points quickly to your client's credit scores in a short time. Our average turn around time is 6 - 9 months; some are even faster.
Advanced Credit Solutions is the oldest and first licensed and bonded credit repair company in Idaho (since 2007); the state with the strictest licensing requirements in the country. We are also licensed to do business nationwide. Additionally, we enjoy an "A" BBB rating. Now that's TRUST you can count on!!!
By using all consumer protection laws available, we specialize in helping your clients dispute inaccurate, misleading, unverifiable, or erroneous information including:
* Past Due Accounts
* Charge Offs
* Any Adverse Accounts
* Chap 7 Bankruptcy
* Tax Liens State and Federal
* Identity Errors
* Too Many Inquiries
* Any Other Adverse Items
You WILL be satisfied with what we can do for you and your clients!
Call now for a free credit repair consultation! 208-351-5533