Commercial and Residential Investment financing available. Nationwide. No upfront fees.

 AM Capital Source is a boutique capital advisory firm located in SW Washington State.  We are NOT DIRECT LENDERS and do not use our funds to finance projects. 

 We can find capital for any real estate project with the exception of raw land. Banks do not consider raw land as 'bankable' or liquid and therefore will not consider that as collateral no matter how good and sound the rest of the construction plan is … at least according to our experience. Apartments, hotels, and mobile home parks are our specialty. 

  We can provide just about any type of financing you can think of: purchase, rehab, hard money, bridge loans, new construction, distressed assets, performing/sub-performing/non-performing note financing, bank guarantees, etc. 

 We are connected with over 55 capital sources comprised of hedge funds, private equity, CMBS-backed lenders, JV real estate equity partners, private individuals, direct lenders, investment banks, VC's and crowd funding sites and we are establishing good new relationships almost everyday. (As an example, last week I attended Dun & Bradstreet's Access2Capital in Seattle and got face-to-face with 17 different bankers and alternative lenders … and worth every single cent paid to attend). 

  To minimize time and effort, just be aware of the following: 

  *There really is no such thing as 100% financing for commercial and investment real estate. I have one private lender that will lend 55% and allow seller-carry on the other 45% for a 100% CLTV on commercial (65% lender, 35% seller-carry on residential investment non-owner occupied) but this is a one-year term at 15% interest only. 3 to 8 points. First lien position - all this applies to both commercial and residential investment properties. No MHP's, no businesses, no new construction. 680 FICO minimum. Nationwide. 

   Most other lenders have 65 to 75% LTV as their maximum LTV's so please keep in mind that the more financing you want, the more expensive it will be. 

   * To save time and hassle, please have the following documents handy and ready to submit: 

     Credit report - all 3 scores and reports (tri-merge). You can obtain a try-merge from www.creditchecktotal.com for $1 for the first 7-days. Be careful with the timing of pulling the credit report. 

     PFS (Personal Financial Statement). You can download a free copy of the SBA 413 form here: http://www.sba.gov/content/personal-financial-statement and this is acceptable to many capital sources. 

     Personal and Business Tax Returns - past 3 years 

    For the subject property: 

     Rent rolls - current month

     Financials including YTD: Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Income Statement … anything and everything 

     5 to 10 good pictures of the property in question 

  No upfront fees. Nationwide. Free PDF brochure. Email: info@amcapitalsource.com  

  We offer a generous 50% / 50% referral fee to deals that you bring to us that we close. The referral fee is paid upon successful closing. AM Capital Source's success fee is 1% of the loan amount. Ask for a copy of our Referral Fee Agreement (RFA). 

  We also offer an 'all-inclusive' service to create a fully functionable, and professional business plan within 12 hours on weekdays, longer on weekends. As an additional 'bonus' we provide and assist with obtaining, putting together, and submitting documents on the lenders checklist (see the partial list above), assist in locating a lender and getting you connected with them. This service is $650 and is required upfront; no additional monthly fees required at this time. $300 is refundable within 60 days if not satisfied. We CANNOT guarantee that you will get funding - this is because many factors like credit scores, liquid cash to contribute to your purchase, property valuations (think appraisal), personal financial strength, etc are all factors that can prevent you from getting funded. All $650 can be deducted for our success fee (1% of loan amount at closing or funding). Inquire about our "Scope of Services" 

Views: 72

Comment

You need to be a member of Real Estate Finance to add comments!

Join Real Estate Finance

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service