Serg Valarezo
  • Ontario, OR
  • United States
Share
  • Blog Posts
  • Discussions
  • Groups (3)
  • Photos
  • Photo Albums

Serg Valarezo's Friends

  • Ken Voss

Gifts Received

Gift

Serg Valarezo has not received any gifts yet

Give a Gift

 

Serg Valarezo's Page

Latest Activity

Serg Valarezo commented on Admin's group CRYPTOCURRENCY!
"Monty, your SANDBOX is up again. Up 38.93% today. I just went to the Crypto.com app and purchased $180 worth of Sandbox. It is up 307.89% bin the last 30 days. Wow!"
Jul 24
Serg Valarezo commented on Admin's group CRYPTOCURRENCY!
"I feel; that Bitcoin is going to drop for another few weeks. I am waiting to see if it goes below $25000 before purchasing but if it dips below that, I will likely make a purchase."
Jul 23
Serg Valarezo posted a status
"Investor looking for homes to buy.in Idaho and Washington. One story only with garage. Must be in livable condition. Up to $500,000 per home"
Jul 12
Serg Valarezo commented on Admin's group CRYPTOCURRENCY!
"Current holdings include Litecoin, Bitcoin, Baby Doge, Shibu Inu, Polkadot. I am always interested in hearing from the Crypto Pros. Looks like there are some in this group. Please let us know what you recommend?"
Jun 18
Serg Valarezo liked Admin's group CRYPTOCURRENCY!
Jun 18
Serg Valarezo joined Admin's group
Thumbnail

CRYPTOCURRENCY!

Hi Friends!I am very involved in Cryptocurrency as an investment. I realize this is not a Crypto website but I own this website and I think there are many people on here like myself that invest in Crypto. Let's talk about it! Share your expertise, recommendations, and ask questions. Let's help each other make money with Crypto!See More
Jun 18
Serg Valarezo liked Nick Hubbard's discussion Long Term CRE Financing Program
May 15
Serg Valarezo posted a status
"Looking for funding for duplex half an hour south of Seattle. Am willing to put down 20%. Purchase price $710,000 both units occupied. Help?"
Apr 26
Serg Valarezo and Ken Voss are now friends
Mar 26
Serg Valarezo commented on Admin's group I NEED A LOAN!
"Interested in an off market duplex that I found in Nampa, Idaho (near Boise). I have 10% down. Price is $460,500. I need to finance the other 90% and an additional $20,000 or so for some light cosmetic rehab and kitchen upgrades. I have good credit…"
Mar 23
Serg Valarezo joined Admin's group
Thumbnail

I NEED A LOAN!

Post in this group for one reason and one reason only, if you are in need of a real estate loan.Post your request with any information that lenders and brokers need to know in order to get you financed. There are thousands of mortgage brokers and hundreds of lenders on this website. If you have a solid funding request, it will be answered!*Lenders and Brokers: DO NOT advertise here. If you see a funding request that you would like to help with, reply here or send a PM to the person in need of…See More
Mar 23
Serg Valarezo liked Admin's group FIX&FLIP / RENTAL FUNDING
Mar 23
Serg Valarezo joined Admin's group
Thumbnail

FIX&FLIP / RENTAL FUNDING

Fix and Flip funding for investors. Long term buy and hold funding for rental properties. Who needs it? Put your loan request here. Let us help you with the investment funding you need!See More
Mar 23
Serg Valarezo liked Ken Voss's discussion The Impossible Funded Daily – Miracles Funded on Request!
Mar 23

Profile Information

Company name and description
Real Estate investor - Washington, Oregon, Idaho.

Comment Wall (1 comment)

You need to be a member of Real Estate Finance to add comments!

Join Real Estate Finance

At 9:48am on April 14, 2021, Stella Abu said…

Good Day,

How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on:(mrsstellaabudheir@gmail.com ) for the full details.

Have a nice day

Thanks God bless.

Stella.

 
 
 

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service