We have options for those investing in residential, commercial, and land!
For investors that have available properties to use as collateral, as well as show generated revenue deposits in their business accounts, we are offering the following:
• Alternative Lender.
• Hybrid of Cash Advance and SBA Loan.
• Funding Up to 300% of monthly average deposits.
• WBL will take 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th position on Real Estate.
• Up to 75% CLTV’s.
• Tax Deductible interest.
• Great for Consolidating your stacked merchants.
• Loan sizes between $25,000 to $2,000,000
• Advances of up to 3x average monthly deposits
• Longer terms, daily or weekly payback schedule
• Debt consolidation with no net-proceeds
• Open advances allowed
• All lien positions on real estate allowed
• Interest-only provides better control over business’
READ BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS!
Latest Activity: May 28
MORE DETAILS, AS CONTINUED FROM ABOVE
Things I’ll need to initiate a Business Loan Collateralized by Real Estate for up to 2.5X monthly generated revenue.
• 6 months business bank statements
• Signed application
• Signed ACH fee sheet (attached)
• Voided Check
• Photo ID
• Property Tax Bill
• Copy of Deed
For prices, rates, etc: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzED-gl6FCjMLVRuLWdvTm1vcms/view?usp=sharing
For the application to get started: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzED-gl6FCjMQ1lBWERKU3VlMk0/view?usp=sharing
The prices, rates, etc. will be determined by the information you provide on the application. When the application is completed, email to firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, call 212-271-8266.
Custom Home or Production HomeWhen planning a new home many find themselves faced with the decision of choosing custom homes or what is referred to as a production home. The main difference is that…Continue
The Next Real Estate CollapseAs daily commutes go, I have nothing to complain about when I point my car toward Sovereign HQ each morning. The traffic congestion on Interstate 95, South Florida's main…Continue
How To Sell A House And LotThere are times you think you are incompetent doing some things that are not your field or expertise. On this venture you come to prove something to yourself. Selling a…Continue