Up to 100% of project cost nationwide and select international markets for Business and Real estate Start up or expansion. Funds up to 100% of project cost  (not finance related cost) and 80% of operating value on qualified project which includes acquisitions, construction, expansions and business startup for aviation, land or sea transportation, senior care  and  senior living, anything medical including hemp farming and cannabis processing plants, manufacturing, new technology projects, Multifamily and industrial. Even churches. Finance range $500,000 - $750 million. Available Now. Structured finance products like Capital Syndication, Family of Funds Credit Lines, Preferred shares capitalization, Debt-Equity hybrids or just pure equity capitalization at minimal cost..

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seeking Mexico condo hotel land owned development project equity funding for 5 towers $25,000,000 each !!

Ron...

Hi John,

I'd like more info on your construction loan program.  

Thanks,

Michael J Gilling

Owner/Project Mgr.

MJG Development Group

Contact us via email  info@angelloaninvestor.com for more details 

Do you need capital to purchase commercial real estate? We have the capital to make your project a profitable one! Real Estate Loans Tailored for you, available in Florida and the East-Coast. True No Doc Loan, We Lend to The Value of the Asset, Not the Borrower.  

Call  480 645-9237 or email: wilson.curtis248@gmail.com

We are looking for backers/investors that would like to support and fund a unique proposition within the arts and entertainment field. We are not looking for any scammers or false investors contacting us from gmail accounts. true accredited investors will not ask for money upfront for processing of loans or fees.

We are certain no one on this site is actually making any real money. don't ask me about my credit scores or what kind of collateral i have. We do have an actual executive summary for review.

There is also have a link in which you can click on right now to check out my studio and what we are planning to accomplish. The studio is fully incorporated with Duns number and full website. https://gofund.me/d793f999

Anyone on this site that is actually looking to make an actual return and to create a relationship with a real studio please feel free to contact me through the link provided.

Only investors/backers that deliver significant funding will receive returns on their investment. Once again this is simply for those that would like to invest in another field since real estate has become too unstable at the moment. Thank you

Seeking financial institution providing construction loan for Mexican commercial real estate developers?

I am a broker/facilitator working on finding construction loans (debt and/or equity) for Mexican commercial real estate developers. 

I have many projects in Mexico and the smallest deal is $15MM USD and the largest is $2.5B

All developers have many years of experience and have been vetted and working with CBRE.

All projects have 10-20% equity in cash and free and clear land as collateral.

Developers are not interested in a loan with an upfront fee of any kind.  however, I can suggest all fees can be added to the term sheet.

We can discuss the performance bond for each project.

If this much interests you, please contact me.

Hi James,

We have funding for  projects in Mexico at WSJ prime plus 200BP with a term of up to 24 months with 6 month extension. Payments are interest only  monthly or reserve debit.

The LTC caps out at around 65%. 

The fees are what they are: 3/4 point at acceptance of commitment and 3/4 point at funding.

Wish we could do this without the fee part. But we can't.

Loan range: $5 million -$750 million

Good luck,

Jay Clark, AE
www.all-commercial-finance.com

diversifiedfunding@cox.net

allcommdrcialfinance@hotmail.com

RSS

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service