Andrews Bryan Lee's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Every day I get requests for low 100% financing with a super low interest rate and n…"

Andrews Bryan Lee replied Dec 6, 2021 to I CAN HELP YOU WITH A LOAN

22 Dec 6, 2021
Reply by Andrews Bryan Lee

"Private Unsecured Loans From $50K - $5M currently available.Fast approval and Applic…"

Andrews Bryan Lee replied Nov 5, 2021 to SEEKING 70%LTV LOAN

1 Nov 5, 2021

"Did you attend college?   If so, then you can relate, but if not, let’s just follow…"

Andrews Bryan Lee replied Nov 3, 2021 to Dinner Theatre Complex Seeks Funding

19 Nov 3, 2021

"Did you attend college?   If so, then you can relate, but if not, let’s just follow…"

Andrews Bryan Lee replied Nov 3, 2021 to Seeking funding for large Multifamily property in Nevada

11 Nov 4, 2021
Reply by Alfred Palafox

Andrews Bryan Lee replied Nov 3, 2021 to Stated Income-Ground up Construction, Commercial, Fix n Flip, Rentals

4 Nov 3, 2021

"Once you have secured financing, you will be able to focus on the more creative co…"

Andrews Bryan Lee replied Nov 1, 2021 to Seeking funding for large Multifamily property in Nevada

11 Nov 4, 2021
Reply by Alfred Palafox

"Since when did you start doing loans Sir? Last time i checked you contacted Loan Arr…"

Andrews Bryan Lee replied Oct 29, 2021 to UP TO 100% FINANCING AVAILABLE

2 Oct 29, 2021

"I am solely responsible for investment and loan funds through a diversified investme…"

Andrews Bryan Lee replied Oct 19, 2021 to

just now

"I am solely responsible for investment and loan funds through a diversified investme…"

Andrews Bryan Lee replied Oct 19, 2021 to We give out loans to individuals

4 Oct 19, 2021

Andrews Bryan Lee replied Oct 19, 2021 to We give out loans to individuals

4 Oct 19, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service