My Client has a need for a $150,000 one year loan against a high density commercial piece of land in Colorado Springs.

Listing:                   CBRE $375,000

Size:                      2.4 Acres

Utilities:                 All Utilities Installed   

Neighbors:            Pikes Peak Community College, District 49 Creekside Success Center, Springs                                         Ranch Neighborhood, Sand Creek High School. Minutes from major shopping corridor.

Zoning:                 Commercial except gas

Repayment:          Sale of land or sale of other real estate holdings

Property was sold at the asking price but buyer backed out at last moment.

Views: 239

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A. Worldwide Alternative Business Funding & Trade Finance & Loan Resource 

CFG Financial Group USA ( with more than two decades of financial service experience working together with CFG USA lending partners around the world ‌ ‌ )

CFG USA has partnered with a variety of financial institutions and investors to be able to offer a large scope of both pricing and service Funding/Financial Instruments & Performing Note Buy offer options .

CFG USA offers most of their products and services DOMESTICALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY ‌ ‌ , however any product dealing with real estate (such as mortgage notes) the property must be located within the US. Asset enhancement products/services such as leased financial instruments are offered globally, and is one of their specialties .

CFG USA goal is to enhance the ability to meet the financial needs of financing professionals while building long-lasting strategic alliances for continued ethical business relationships.

Borrower must visit & click ‌ the following ONLINE URL ‌ TO APPLY DIRECTLY - CFG USA Related Funding Application Form ‌ for their immediate attention and initial underwriting by CFG USA.

Davidwkleeglobalfunding With CFG USA    CFG USA Affiliate Portal

Security and Privacy

Your sensitive documents are encrypted with DoD level 256-bit encryption, thereby avoiding the insecure channel of email. All document attachments go to a “virtual encrypted lock box” that cannot be accessed except with a password and ID; and all documents are purged from the secure lock box after use.

strong>Full Steam Ahead!! Your application is on its way to a CFG US loan Representative. Put your feet up and we will get back to you lickety-split!. Your success is our greatest compliment ! ‌ > > >

B. Alternative Business Funding & Trade Finance & Loan Resource In USA 

Help business owners get the funding they need to succeed

Help both start-ups and existining businesses

Offer funding programs for every situation

Contribute to business growth ‌ 

*** This funding program works directly with banks and business lenders to obtain the best terms possible for each of our client ***

About Us

Send ECC Entrepreneur Capital Corporation USA Possible business Fun...

At ECC Entrepreneur Capital Corporation USA Est. in 1988 , we have over 30 years of experience with business and financial services. From real-estate investments to existing or start-up financial services, our experts can secure the funding you need.

David Lee 

CFG & ECC USA Registered Business Affiliate & Finance Agent 

http://davidwkleeglobalfunding.com/

http://davidleeglobalfunding.bizbaby.net    CFG USA Affiliate Portal

https://eccfunding.com/7384/landing

Security and Privacy

Your sensitive documents are encrypted with DoD level 256-bit encryption, thereby avoiding the insecure channel of email. All document attachments go to a “virtual encrypted lock box” that cannot be accessed except with a password and ID; and all documents are purged from the secure lock box after use.

Hello Howard, 

Is your client still looking for funding or the property still available for funding and if yes i can make this happen for you. 

You can contact me below on how best to move forward. 

Level Finance LLC

Mr Undreese Gulley

775-4561-4061

www.levelfinancellc.com

info@levelfinancellc.com

ugulley.levelfinancellc@aol.com

Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks  

Hi Howard.

I have a lender that I have used for my last 2 land loans, one for development and the other for refinance. This one is a bit small for their taste but if you have anything $250,000 or larger, I would be very interested in working with you.

Craig Mayes

Hello
Are you a business owner? Real Estate investor?
Perhaps you need funds for your personal needs.
Worry no more, we have got you covered.
Our loan programs ranges from Real Estate Investment loans
including long term and short term loans for fix and flip projects,
buy and hold, commercial properties etc.
Our Business loan program is design to help start-ups,
grow your business, expand and asset purchases.
Need a Personal loan? Feel free to contact us.
Our rates are unbeatable, friendly, and processes are very swift and
time sensitive!
E-mail: enetfinancialserviceinc7@gmail.com
contact@e-netfinancialservice.com
Thanks

We may be able to help in this situation

Chris Mafera

www.ChrisMaferaCapital.com

Chris.Mafera@ChrisMaferaCapital.com

978-522-0133 Eastern 

Hell  Howard Weldon i can offer any of your client without paying upfront free of any kindly however i give out the loan with a very good interest rate. www.hazardfinances.com info@hazardfinance.com 619-858-3718

For more information 

Abdul Hazard

Hello Mr. Howard please contact me on tomaswood@mail.com i can help you get what you are seeking for.

Hello, are you in need of Real Estate and other Financing means for your Deals/Projects and Jobs??
Financing for Flips/Bridge/Purchases/Start-ups/Consolidation/Debt/Projects of all forms.
Please contact us today and you will get your need in 48 hours no delay.
Email: william.investcointernational@yahoo.com

Regards.
William Matos.
INVESTCO INTERNATIONAL, INC
FLORIDA, USA.

Greeting We now lend in all 50 states and a few other countries overseas. We offer all kind of legitimate loans such as real estate loan, business loans, personal loans, debt consolidation loans etc at an affordable interest rate with no prepayment penalty. Our lending program is always open for serious investors who are interested and ready for loan funding to finalize single or multiple deals within and outside United States.Contact businessfinancegroupmark@mail.com

MARK  AUSTIN

CEO MANAGING DIRECTOR

BUSINESS FINANCE GROUP LLC

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service