Guillermo Munoz's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Brad, if you still interested in funding this is what i can make happen for yo…"

Guillermo Munoz replied 1 minute ago to Looking for an equity lender

1 1 minute ago
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"Hello Kevin, if you still interested in funding this is what i can make happen for y…"

Guillermo Munoz replied 9 minutes ago to 100% Financing

3 9 minutes ago
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"Hello Calvin, if you still interested in funding this is what i can make happen for…"

Guillermo Munoz replied 19 minutes ago to Seeking Funding: Two Homes For The Price Of One

2 19 minutes ago
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"Hello Amy, if you still interested in funding this is what i can make happen for you…"

Guillermo Munoz replied 25 minutes ago to Funding for a duplex outside of Seattle, Washington

1 25 minutes ago
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"Robert, this is a deal i can make happen for you if still interested in funding.  Yo…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Sep 19 to Looking for Lender.

6 14 hours ago
Reply by Steven Hall

"Craig, this is a deal i can make happen for you if still interested in funding.  You…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Sep 19 to Who has the best Fix and Flip loans right now? Looking for Nationwide

7 14 hours ago
Reply by Steven Hall

"David, this is a deal i can make happen for you if still interested in funding.  You…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Sep 19 to Seeking Commercial Real Estate Financing

3 Sep 19
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"Shawn, i would love to work with you if you are still interested in funding.  You ca…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Sep 8 to Real Estate Note for sale in the Virgin Island

2 Sep 8
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"Hello Rodger, if you still interested in funding this is what i can make happen for…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Sep 4 to USD $10m POF Wanted.

2 Sep 15
Reply by JOHN SAFYURTLU

"Hello. Due to your post, this is a deal i could make happen for you if you are still…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Sep 2 to Seeking Finance For 1st Position Performing Notes In USA

3 Sep 11
Reply by Finance Capital LLC

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service