Undreese Gulley's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Alex,if you still seek funding this is what i can make happen for you.  Contact me d…"

Undreese Gulley replied May 28 to EXTENDED Transactional Funding

19 May 29
Reply by John A Hanson

"Hello Ivo, lets make this happen for you if you still seek funding.  All you have to…"

Undreese Gulley replied May 28 to International funding

4 May 29
Reply by John A Hanson

"Hello James, this is what i can make happen for you if you still seek funding? All y…"

Undreese Gulley replied May 28 to Seek International Funding

1 May 28
Reply by Undreese Gulley

"Hello Tyson, this is what i can make happen for you if you still seek funding? All y…"

Undreese Gulley replied May 28 to Looking for 100% refinancing on investment property

9 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy Herbert

"Hello Steve,  If you are still interested in funding this is what i can make happen…"

Undreese Gulley replied May 11 to Commercial Lenders: Profit from Cryptocurrency with No Downside Risk

1 May 11
Reply by Undreese Gulley

"Hello Steve,  If you are still interested in funding this is what i can make happen…"

Undreese Gulley replied May 11 to liquor store funding

4 May 30
Reply by WKL David

"Hello Mike Dillon,  If you are still interested in funding this is what i can make h…"

Undreese Gulley replied May 11 to Seeking $2.8M for agricultural/timber/cannabis project New England, US.

26 Jun 11
Reply by Latoya Bass

"Lokesh,  if you still seek funding for your deal this is what i can make happen for…"

Undreese Gulley replied Apr 15 to Funding for Fix and Flip?

13 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy Herbert

"Matt, i can make this happen for you if still seek for funding? Contact me with the…"

Undreese Gulley replied Apr 9 to Looking for a Partner/Investor in NYC

1 Apr 9
Reply by Undreese Gulley

"Meke, i can make this happen for you if still seek for funding? Contact me with the…"

Undreese Gulley replied Apr 9 to Seeking $2.8M for agricultural/timber/cannabis project New England, US.

26 Jun 11
Reply by Latoya Bass

RSS

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service