Aloha,

I need an investor that wants to work on Maui. I need $6,500,000 to secure the site for an 84 unit apartment complex. We have the construction loan in place with a non-recourse loan of $26,000,000.

This is a muchly need project and has a great ROI.

Please watch the very short video to see where it's at and some other information.

After signing NDA we will send you the pro forma. Better than a 10% ROI and a large ownership stake in the property

Contact me at (808) 870-9813

Mahalo,

Ron Stebbins

Owner/Broker Lovely Maui Homes, LLC

Views: 387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Ron Stebbins,

Are you looking for an experienced, creative, and knowledgeable loan officer with a proven track record of successful closings, Sandy Pines Investments LLC is here for you!

Sandy Pines Investments LLC currently have funds available to lend for any deals concerning income producing commercial or residential properties.

Sandy Pines Investments LLC can help you secure a loan with interest as low as 5%-10%.

100% funding with minimum documentations.

Brokers are also welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

I await to hear from you to discuss your loan scenarios.

Regards,
Patrick Kessler.
Loan Officer,
Sandy Pines Investments LLC.
e-mail: info.sandypinesinvestmentsllc@financier.com
Phone: (703) 646-6096

We have direct access to large number of investors/lenders who are ready and willing to invest on big projects like this. Sure, we can help.

Please reach out to me through email at

grace.d@quickcapitals.com

Just sent you an email.

Hello Ronald, are you still interested in the funding?

Yes!

Please send an email with contact info to get NDA sent. Skeeter@LovelyMauiHomes.com

(808) 870-9813

Please send an email with contact info to get NDA sent. Skeeter@LovelyMauiHomes.com

(808) 870-9813

Hello Sir, i'm loan broker, i can help you find what you seek, please contact me on tomaswood@mail.com

Hello, are you in need of Real Estate and other Financing means for your Deals/Projects and Jobs??
Financing for Flips/Bridge/Purchases/Start-ups/Consolidation/Debt/Projects of all forms.
Please contact us today and you will get your need in 48 hours no delay.
Email: william.investcointernational@yahoo.com
Regards.
William Matos.
INVESTCO INTERNATIONAL, INC
FLORIDA, USA.
Hello, are you in need of Real Estate and other Financing means for your Deals/Projects and Jobs??
Financing for Flips/Bridge/Purchases/Start-ups/Consolidation/Debt/Projects of all forms.
Please contact us today and you will get your need in 48 hours no delay.
Note: You can also refer client that need funding and get 15% of interest charged when the deal is closed/funding.
Email: william.investcointernational@yahoo.com
Regards.
William Matos.
INVESTCO INTERNATIONAL, INC
FLORIDA, USA.
TEXT: 9047587120

Have you gotten a lender to fund your loan?
Still Looking for the loan, I can help fund your request.

Contact me via johnahanson@finacecllc.com or call at 929-450-7075

Name is John Hanson.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service