Looking to refinance my 141 acres in California area that's FREE and CLEAR

Looking for a  private investor or a direct lender  for a bridge loan.  Please no brokers.  I have 141 acres in the California area that's free and clear the land appraised for 4,3 million looking to refinance at 40 to 50 LTV.  The loan will be paid off in 18 months. For more detail information please contact me at cannon19722013@gmail.com.       Again NO BROKERS

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe we can provide funding for the project, you can look at our web site to see if we are what you are looking for.

http://michaellewisgroup.com.  If we are contact me reggie@michaellewisgroup.com.  Hope to hear for you.

Reggie Truss

The Michael Lewis Group

P.S. We help real estate agents close more sales.

Hi ,
I Represent a DIRECT FUNDED (Private JV Equity Firm) in NYC. I offer Virtually 100% Funding, in trade with 6% Refubdable Deposit from Client. Which is held in a U.S. Bona Fide Escrow Acct, that is held until final drawdown if the Funding process. In trade we take a JV Stake in the Project,for up to 36monts ,or until you buy us out. NO PAYMENTS,NO INTEREST,FOR THE ENTIRE TERM. We Are JV Equity Partners. We can close in 4-6 weeks with , only exec,plan,Experience, 6% DP refundable funding Deposit.
No Credit,6 month bank statements,Tax Returns, required ,accept to verify 3 day verification of the 6% funds. We Fund Min of $1M- NO LIMIT IN 4-6 weeks
Please contact me to discuss your funding needs ASAP.
Matt Picone;

East Coast Exec
GFG,LLC
gfgllcfund@gmail.com
D:845-636-8482

Shawn,

I have sent you an email with a referral to a friend in the San Francisco area. Great guy!

Tom

Shawn, I haven't heard from you, so I assume that you are not interested.  For that fact "I'm Out".

Best Regards

Reggie Truss

The Michael Lewis Group

Hi Shawn,

I am emailing you more info now, please confirm receipt. We are direct and can fund within 3 days.....

I appreciate your message with interest in our Private/Hard Money Loan products. We offer Fix n Flip, Construction, Refinance, Bridge Loans and all other real estate backed loans. We lend in California, Nevada, Texas and Arizona. I've highlighted the key terms below. If interested, all we'll need is a Loan Application with Borrower's Authorization allowing for credit check. 
  • 9.99% ~ 12% Interest 
  • Up to 65% ARV (Up to 80% LTC + ALL Rehab Costs)
  • 2-4 Points
  • 6-24 Month Term
  • Funding Within 3 Days
  • No Appraisal Required 
  • $50K-$5MM Loan Amounts
  • Same Day Approval
  • No Prepayment Penalty
  • No Upfront/Junk Fees
  • Non-Consumer Loans Only (NOO)
  • 1st Position Loans Only
To start the loan approval process, please begin by forwarding the following information:
Step 1
  • Property Address
  • Purchase Price
  • Rehab Estimate
  • ARV 
  • Property Pictures
In return I can provide the quote/LOI usually within 1 hour. For any approved and accepted loan, we will need borrower's following info:

Step 2
  • Scope of Work with Budget and/or Contractor's Estimate
  • Escrow Info
  • Loan Application*
  • Borrower's Authorization (or recent credit report)*
  • LLC/Corp Docs (EIN, Articles, Operating Agreement/By Laws)*
*This Step only required for first time borrowers

From there, my TC will contact Escrow and begin the process of drawing up loan docs. You will be copied on the emails. This entire process generally takes about 2-3 days. 

Thanks again and I look forward to working with you.

Best,
Ben Stoodley
Lantzman Lending
(619)777-8790
Ben@LantzmanLending.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service