Reginald Truss's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"I would like to work with you on this, give me an email address and a phone number,…"

Reginald Truss replied on Tuesday to $300,000,000 FULLY ENTITLED COMMERCIAL AND HOSPITALITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT...

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Ron Coleman

"Maybe we can help with this project.  But we like to know who we are dealing with, I…"

Reginald Truss replied Aug 7 to Looking to refinance 10 scattered site 1-3 unit properties in Milwaukee

5 Aug 8
Reply by James Crigler

"Maybe we can help with this project, but I don't know who I am dealing with.  I also…"

Reginald Truss replied Aug 7 to TOP PERFORMER GLOBAL HOSPITALITY CEO SEEKING $300,000,000 IN LINE OF CREDIT WITH PRIME + 1% INTEREST RATES FOR HOSPITALITY GLOBAL BRANDING AND DEVELOPMENT...

9 Aug 7
Reply by Reginald Truss

"Chris, send me a brief summary.  I think we can do this, but I need more info.  Hope…"

Reginald Truss replied Aug 7 to Looking for a $10 Million USD Debt Equity Loan to purchase and renovate a Historic Hawaii Entertainment Venue.

3 Aug 7
Reply by Reginald Truss

"Second thought forget I answered , you didn't give your name, you may be a felon. Re…"

Reginald Truss replied Aug 6 to LOAN NEEDED

19 Oct 2
Reply by Derrick Knight

"I know I'm a little late, but if I wanted to email you where would that be. Reggie T…"

Reginald Truss replied Aug 6 to LOAN NEEDED

19 Oct 2
Reply by Derrick Knight

"We just completed a loan in your area, if you have this loan already let me know.  H…"

Reginald Truss replied Apr 25 to

just now

"Robert, if you do about at least 200K, and 20% down we can do business, we don't BS…"

Reginald Truss replied Apr 17 to Residential Investment Purchase - DIRECT LENDER ONLY!

5 Apr 23
Reply by SL Brown

"Joe, maybe we can help you with this loan, send me an email address, so we can get s…"

Reginald Truss replied Mar 24 to Direct Lenders?

7 Apr 8
Reply by Joe Bennett

"Who are you? Reggie Truss reggie@michaellewisgroup.com"

Reginald Truss replied Mar 24 to Financing needed

13 Mar 31
Reply by Debra Ritchie

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service