Looking for lenders to Fund Purchase and Rehab cost for high return in Orange County, CA. Anyone out there ready to partner up with R&P Home Solutions? Sent me a line I’m very motivated and ready to go. As a bonus my wife is a realtor.

Views: 5081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We can help

Email for more information

scottbriggs313@gmail.com

Our data-base contains the lending requirements of more than 4,000 lenders carefully selected based on reputation, and  their willingness to offer preferred pricing.
This includes banks, private lenders, venture capitalists and specialty lenders
•Up to five lenders that have “pre-approved” the loan are connected to you. Lenders generally contact clients within 24 to 48 hours for follow-up questions.
PERFECT FOR:

Start Ups
Working Capital
Installment Loans
Leasing
Factoring
Purchase Order
Real Estate
Private Capital

•You pay NO UPFRONT FESS for our services. Lenders pay us upon  closing
•Real-time data is available online.
•Negotiate for best terms/pricing
•More than 20 different types of loans available
•Depending on type & size of loan, funding generally takes three days to six weeks.
SEND ME YOUR NAME ,BEST CONTACT NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU AN APPLICATION TO GET STARTED!

here is my email please looking for 100% on the ARV.

nothing out of my pocket : cmrjr32@gmail.com

I am an investor and a reputable private lender.I fund good business plans and so many others... Contact me for more details at masfund@outlook.com

Hi Baldwin, thanks for connecting with me. I'm in the process of closing a couple of deal now. but I'm always looking for more investors for more deals. The deal I have now is the investor funds 100% of the property and the rehab. We do all the rehab work and split the profits. If you can offer the same kind of deal then maybe you can send me more info on your process. Where are you located? Check out the powder point attached.

Attachments:

Please provide your email so we can kick start the loan process. Thanks

I'm looking for some one to help me with 100% on the ARV only in CT. 

Please provide your email so we can kick start the loan process. Thanks

I can help you get the loan funded without a prepaid penalty and also flexible interest rate okay

ATTENTION: BUSINESS OWNERS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, AND ENTREPRENUERS

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECT AT THE NEW..

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP Funding Portal

Providing businesses, both seasoned and startups, with access to commercial real estate financing, working capital and over 20 other types of business loans needed to cultivate growth and ensure success for years to come.

START YOUR FUDING PROCESS TODAY!!

GO TO: http://www.connectlending.com/portal/15548/home

As a business owner/Real Estate Investor borrower you want to find a lender that understands your business, supports it, and is willing to offer you a fair loan. Connect Lending's system sifts through hundreds of lenders and hand picks the best lenders for your unique situation. Our intelligent software design saves you days, weeks, or even months of searching for a business loan. Our systems only matches you with the lenders that have "pre-approved" your situation and have a high likelihood of closing your loan. Finally, businesses get the financing they need! Here are the simple steps to get started:

1) Create an account on Connect Lending.http://www.connectlending.com/portal/15548/home

2) Complete the 15 question survey regarding your business situation.

3) The Connect Lending system analyzes your answers and matches you with a lender that has "pre-approved" your situation.

4) You are contacted by up to 5 lenders by email or phone upon review for follow-up questions and wrap up the loan details.

5) Depending on the loan product, loan funding should occur between 1 week and 6 weeks.

If you are a business owner/ Real Estate Investor borrower who needs a loan, you can register for the service here: http://www.connectlending.com/portal/15548/home

I offer both secured and unsecured loan, business loans e.t.c at a minimal interest rate.

Interested honest borrowers should contact me for more details.

masfund@outlook.com

650-644-1335

I offer both secured and unsecured loan, business loans e.t.c at a minimal interest rate.

Interested honest borrowers should contact me for more details.

masfund@outlook.com

650-644-1335

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service