Carlos M Rivera Jr's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry for the the late response but here is my website There you can see what i have…"

Carlos M Rivera Jr replied Feb 21, 2016 to $$$$Need Cash Buyers$$$$

4 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Carlos M Rivera Jr

"I have a nice house for you in the state of Virginia in the town of Churchill in Ric…"

Carlos M Rivera Jr replied Sep 26, 2015 to $$$$Need Cash Buyers$$$$

4 Feb 21, 2016

"I have homes coming to me soon and i will have homes in the State of Virginia, Can y…"

Carlos M Rivera Jr replied Sep 25, 2015 to $$$$Need Cash Buyers$$$$

4 Feb 21, 2016

"Sorry i got so Excited writing this post i forgot my email, sorry. hlsprivateinvesto…"

Carlos M Rivera Jr replied Jun 25, 2015 to Bird Dog,

2 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Blair Watkins

"you no what, yes I'm looking for a loan for a Purchase and Rehab home in CT for Fix…"

Carlos M Rivera Jr replied May 5, 2015 to Insurance

3 May 5, 2015
Reply by VERYL KNOWLES LLC

"Do you do 100% Funding can you send me your information and what Country is your bus…"

Carlos M Rivera Jr replied Apr 1, 2015 to Looking for lenders

215 Aug 4
Reply by Manuel Angeles

"Please send me more information on your 100% Funding for fix and flip homes. cmrjr32…"

Carlos M Rivera Jr replied Apr 1, 2015 to Looking for lenders

215 Aug 4
Reply by Manuel Angeles

"Can you please send me all the information you have on your loans please. Thank you.…"

Carlos M Rivera Jr replied Mar 13, 2015 to Private Money available for Fix and Flipx/ construction projects in New England

8 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Carole L Singh

"Can you please send me all the information you have on your loans please. Thank you.…"

Carlos M Rivera Jr replied Mar 13, 2015 to

just now

"No its hard I wish I could, but  I guess them people will never change and i will ne…"

Carlos M Rivera Jr replied Mar 13, 2015 to Private Money available for Fix and Flipx/ construction projects in New England

8 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Carole L Singh

RSS

© 2022   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service