Lending/investment Opportunity of $135 Million for a Stunning Late-Stage "Shovel Ready", Green Field, Luxury Resort Community

Global multi billion dollar sponsorship.

The sponsor has already invested over $130MM of equity into the project.

Views: 900

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have available programs that can assist you in your project.  Give me more details and I'll send the programs that will fit your requirements.  Email  robertwinkfield@aol.com

Robert

axiominvestments@aol.com

If your sponsor has $45M we can get you $180M and you can pay them back the $45M in 90 days.  Email me at greenmobi@gmail com and include your contact info if interested.

Mr Michael Nguyen

We actively invest and provide short, medium and long-term finance facilities to corporate and private borrowers globally who are able to clearly demonstrate viability and status. We boast extensive financial resources from our own and managed private funds and are therefore able to provide facilities specifically structured to generate far reaching financial solutions designed to stimulate business growth and maximize profitability.

Broker’s information:

If you are a  professional intermediary advisor Loan Brokers, Mortgage Brokers, Independent Financial Advisers, Insolvency Practitioners, Solicitors, Accountants, Lettings Agents, Estate Agents, Sole Traders or anyone else providing financial services and you have clients that would benefit from what our company offers we would like to hear from you.

Go to our Website B.J.Enterprises. http://www.bjenterprises.net  for Company information or e-mail enquiries@bjenterprises.net

are you still looking for funds???

if so please call me

jim flynn

770-956-9576

We just got approved to offer a loan that is backed by insurance.

The loan is Stated Income, Stated assets, No income verification and no credit no, prepay penalty. Commercial or residential or construction

The loan is guaranteed by an insurance policy and it's a Principal Only Loan.

As far as I know there is no limit to the loan amount. I know that they have done $2.5M.

The insurance company is worth $50Billion and backed by investor money.

Here's an example:

100% finance

Must be owner occupied so put the utilities in your name.

$300,000 purchase or refi

Add 10.5% to the loan or $31,500

New loan amount $331,500

Divide that by 360= $920

Add the insurance policy $750 + $920= $1670 Principal payment for 360 months

No Prepayment penalty

The insurance policy is $750 up to $589,000 loan amount then its case by case. Also the insurance policy covers all your other insurance policy that you might have, auto , home, health, earthquake, hurricane, fire, flood, Travel, pet and so on.

to start we need the info below to see best way to structure project

1 the city and state (or country) where the transaction is located 2 how much capital is being requested 3, WHAT IS THE TOTAL PROJECT AMOUNT 4.how much CASH is the owner adding to project 5. what is the specific use of the funds being requested ( i.e. an acquisition and if so of what, a refinance and if so of what kind of business or a start-up or construction loan etc.) 6.How long will it take to finish project 7.Current NOI 8.Proforma Net Operating income 9.Debt Stack (what is owed, amount outstanding, assumable consideration, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) 10.Exit Strategy 11.Brief Narrative re project and buyer 12.When do you want to start your project

jim flynn

Michael,

NEPCO, INC is a private commercial lender with capital participant’s, affiliates and assignees interest in financing viable project.  Our process is simple, consistent and fully transparent.

We are a direct participating funding source offering several programs with Private equity and capital up to 100% funding either debt or equity or combination worldwide- $1M and above!  Funding based on strength of project not LTV or LTC.  We are interested in the Energy, Technology, Mining, Business and Real Estate based markets.  We offer bank rate or better pricing.  Our rates are  based on the following indexes: London bank rate, Libor, Bond rate, 10-year Treasury or Prime depending on the project with terms of 3, 5, 7, 10 , 15 or 20 years.  Minimum loan amount is $10M US with no maximums on asset based lending. 

Your ability to prove the project is viable, the market is interested or in need and you can satisfy this need and are uniquely able to deliver the product to the market will determine the success of your endeavor.

NEPCO, INC – DIRECT LENDING AND CAPITAL FORMATION FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS-WORLDWIDE - Ron Coleman, President   770-572-7765-ofc; nepcoinc@att.net; nepcoinc1 -Skype

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service